Have you heard any Saviors Song in the Radio?

Schindi_25

Well, the Album is 4 months out now and wondered why I haven’t heard one It’s Songs in the Radio yet.
So has anyone of  you heard any of the Songs in the Radio? (Genre Radio excluded)

This Question goes especially to  german users but I invite everyone  to show how it’s in your Country.  

• Like 1

When the album came out I heard the singles on both public and commercial local radio in Pittsburgh. SiriusXM still plays several of the tracks on Faction Punk and other channels

• Like 2

Heard TADIKM quite a lot early in but now Dilemma getting reasonable play.

• Like 3

I wish our radio station would play more Green Day stuff here! I don't pay for any radio stations, but our rock station plays stuff from the 70's and 80's. My radio station rarely plays anything from 90's, 00's, etc. The only Green Day songs I've heard on my radio was When I Come Around and Good Riddance. I truly wish they would play more Green Day. Maybe one day they will surprise me with some Saviors. I don't want to end up like the girl in the beginning of TADIKM music video, though! 😬😄🧟‍♀️

• Like 3

Never heard anything from Saviors on the radio in the UK but I don't really listen to much radio so I probably wouldn't know if they did. 

Went to see a local production of the musical tonight and TADIKM was playing when I walked in and sounded so good

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, jengd said:

Heard TADIKM quite a lot early in but now Dilemma getting reasonable play.

Which Country are you from?

No, but i haven't listened to the radio in years.   I heard it at the listening party and at the same record store on release day and that's the only place I've heard these songs without searching for them myself.   

• Like 2

Yes, but I feel absolute radio ( UK station) is always going to!  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Schindi_25 said:

Which Country are you from?

Uk

• Like 1

In Austria oe3 plays Saviors songs from time to time (especially TADIKM, Bobby Sox and Dilemma). That's quite a success since they didn't really play the songs from RevRad or FOAM.

• Like 4

The only songs I’ve heard on the radio are TADIKM and Dilemma recently a bunch on q101.1 in Chicago.  

• Like 2

I don't really listen to radio so my experience probably doesn't matter at all. But sometimes I hear some of Green Day's big singles playing in the background in my local shop. I don't think I've ever heard a Saviors song played though. Generally just singles from American Idiot or Dookie

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I don't really listen to radio so my experience probably doesn't matter at all. But sometimes I hear some of Green Day's big singles playing in the background in my local shop. I don't think I've ever heard a Saviors song played though. Generally just singles from American Idiot or Dookie

Same with me, the only Green Day song that I have ever heard in a shop was at my local Vintage Clothing store; their store radio played Welcome to Paradise. The rest of their music was the Ramones, the Kinks, etc. I'm not complaining, I love the Ramones, haha.  

Your opinion totally counts to me. 

• Like 1

One of the big Chicago alternative radio stations plays Dilemma like 3-4 times a day, sometimes more. They usually do this with any Green Day single.

It is funny that I hear these new singles in heavy rotation, and the second they hit #1 on the charts, radio play immediately goes down

• Like 3