The Coverups Performing at The Tiki Bar Costa Mesa April 20th

Paola17

I can’t make that date but just came here to say this is very sweet of him to do this extra show for fans who missed out on Echoplex. Wish Mike and Tre felt the same way and they could do an extra Green Day show but Billie’s the best 🥰

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Surprised 1

8 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I can’t make that date but just came here to say this is very sweet of him to do this extra show for fans who missed out on Echoplex. Wish Mike and Tre felt the same way and they could do an extra Green Day show but Billie’s the best 🥰

No one knows what Mike and Tre have going on their lives that day to make the judgement that they don't feel the same about it. Also when it's a side band it makes it easier for fans to get tickets than if it's Green Day so it's a huge plus for fans that it's Coverups

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

7 hours ago, Hermione said:

No one knows what Mike and Tre have going on their lives that day to make the judgement that they don't feel the same about it. Also when it's a side band it makes it easier for fans to get tickets than if it's Green Day so it's a huge plus for fans that it's Coverups

Not sure it’s any easier when this show also sold out out in minutes

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not sure it’s any easier when this show also sold out out in minutes

I guess with social media getting word round so fast there's really no way to prevent it with an online sale now then. Shame they don't figure out a way to do it similar to when they did it through the fanclub.

• Like 2

Part of the problem with tickets was because people had already bought tickets to see the rest of the line up a while ago (so half the tickets were probably already gone) before the Cover Ups announced they were joining the line up. That together with the fact that the Tiki Bar only has a capacity of 150.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

On 4/18/2024 at 6:13 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Part of the problem with tickets was because people had already bought tickets to see the rest of the line up a while ago (so half the tickets were probably already gone) before the Cover Ups announced they were joining the line up. That together with the fact that the Tiki Bar only has a capacity of 150.

Didn't realise it was that tiny :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Didn't realise it was that tiny :lol: 

Me neither!  In fact I was sure it was more than that!

So doors will have just opened for this one (7pm in CA now) 

• Like 1

I saw this thread on Wednesday, but totally forgot that it happened 😭

Were those real glasses or was he given them by a fan to wear?

• Like 1

Wow that Van Halen collab is legendary! So awesome

• Like 2
  • Love 1