Green Day Performing at Echoplex 4/18

Jon Benjamin

Tickets on sale tomorrow at noon PST via their social media outlets. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Gwen Stacy said:

Wonder how it’ll stack up against their 2012 Echoplex show, that one was pretty special. 

I’d imagine it’d be an almost identical setlist to SF

• Like 1

LET'S GO!

• Like 3

Here’s hoping I score tickets 🤞

• Like 1

Here's my pre-request for someone's +1 after I inevitably end up #496,931 in the queue tomorrow! Good luck to everyone trying for tickets!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nflsbest26 said:

Hoping that “the hella tiny tour continues” means there’ll be more shows and specifically outside of the west coast for us east coasters 

And midwesterners.

• Like 4

I can't go to this, but to those that are going, please film a little bit! I hope they play some trilogy stuff. Maybe not though. Most likely American Idiot and Sviors again. 

Have fun!

When I saw that I was the show is on the 18th, I thought that was like a week from now. Today is the 16th?! Where has time gone? 

I am going to do my best to get tickets. Anyone want to double their chances by having me and you be the plus one in case either of us scores? Email me at matthewburdman27@gmail.com if you want to do this with me. I am going to need a plus one if I am able to get tix, anyone want to double chances?

21 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

Here’s hoping I score tickets 🤞

20 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh boy, here goes nothing again 🤞

19 hours ago, Chance_Bro said:

Here's my pre-request for someone's +1 after I inevitably end up #496,931 in the queue tomorrow! Good luck to everyone trying for tickets!!

12 hours ago, PrimadonnaROCKS said:

I am going to do my best to get tickets. Anyone want to double their chances by having me and you be the plus one in case either of us scores? Email me at matthewburdman27@gmail.com if you want to do this with me. I am going to need a plus one if I am able to get tix, anyone want to double chances?

I am going to be trying for tickets as well. I'm solo but will gladly purchase 2 if possible and can hook someone up. Same as everyone else, looking for a +1 if I don't score on the queue. Good luck everyone!!

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone trying for tickets 🤞

• Like 1

buying just one now thanks..just kidding, GOT ZERO.lol good luck to everyone hope some gdc'ers get in!

Edited by PrimadonnaROCKS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rigorx said:

I am going to be trying for tickets as well. I'm solo but will gladly purchase 2 if possible and can hook someone up. Same as everyone else, looking for a +1 if I don't score on the queue. Good luck everyone!!

Hell yeah. Ended up being #7791, would love to tag along if you score!!

No ticket luck yet again today. I've tried for all three shows in the past few weeks. 

Looking for one!! Please!!!

#8000 in the queue this time, for a smaller venue than the Fillmore... Good luck all! Take lots of video if you go! :toocool: