Green Day playing the Fillmore, San Francisco - 2 April 2024

Rumpelstiltskin2000

Anybody have any guesses where the next club show will be (if any) ?

hoping they give some love to east coast! 

11 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

bc70f7d18ef936aca6b0c41b685e5624cbbc22a4

How come no one is talking about his shirt? lol

• Like 2

That green guitar is scrumptious.    

• Like 2

Wait so is it “confirmed” that on your they will be playing Dookie AI in full as noted PLUS Saviors in full as well!!!!! That’s awesome sign me up I’m already going to Hershey for the show 

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie defending himself in the comments on greendayinc’s post against accusations that he’s losing his voice:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Sv523uTB3/?igsh=MTFoM3A4ZXFnM25ydQ==

I so agree with you about that review, but put it down to being written by someone who thinks they know this band and Billie but don’t really. We know he genuinely gets emotional and I was surprised and delighted by his responses on the IG post.  

• Like 2

Once again there's a cameraguy out during Father to a Son:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Billie defending himself in the comments on greendayinc’s post against accusations that he’s losing his voice:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5Sv523uTB3/?igsh=MTFoM3A4ZXFnM25ydQ==

The poor guy can't catch a break! Well called out. Also I didn't realise it was 19 years since they last played AI in full! Assumed they'd done it a few times since AI era. That really will be special to see then.

7 hours ago, billy1986 said:

Wait so is it “confirmed” that on your they will be playing Dookie AI in full as noted PLUS Saviors in full as well!!!!! That’s awesome sign me up I’m already going to Hershey for the show 

No it's not. This is a small show/not the main tour so you can't judge by it. There's a very high likelihood that it will "just" be Dookie and AI along with a couple songs off Saviors and some hits. If they did play Saviors it would be an amazing surprise but they really like to play the hits when it's a big show (to have everyone in the crowd really pumped and singing along) so I wouldn't get your hopes up. They'll dare to play Dookie and AI in full at a big show because they already play half those albums at every show anyway. Other albums much less chance.

• Like 1

Eh, normally I defend Billie when he goes off online, but this is one of the few times I think the other person comes off looking better. They weren't coming from a place of malice and apologized. Billie not then apologizing for his you're stupid comment just looks childish to me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Montclare said:

Eh, normally I defend Billie when he goes off online, but this is one of the few times I think the other person comes off looking better. They weren't coming from a place of malice and apologized. Billie not then apologizing for his you're stupid comment just looks childish to me.

and the concerns about billie losing his voice are real and it's been subject of talking for years

• Like 1