Anaheim Secret Show - 3/19 House of Blues

A Worry Rock

12 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Everyone’s looking for the full song though, all there is are these short clips

I swear everyone hated on this song when it was released 😅

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I put the full UltraQ set video in the Jakob Danger thread if anyone is interested 

Thanx a lot!!!

Do we have a Green Day full concert video that I miss or not yet?

• Like 1

Wow, Saviors in full. I didn't think it would happen, but that makes this the first time they've played a record live in full since 21CB, so 15 years!! I'm pumped for the tour now!

Spoiler

Yes, I know they're unlikely to play Saviors in full again, especially not at the big gigs and particularly not after making a big song and dance about american idiot / Dookie anniversaries. But I think it's still a sign of good things to come...

• Like 1

I saw in faninors YouTube Video (thank you for that) that father to a so'n was shooted by a camera man on Stage ... Could this be a hint for a next music Video with live footage ?

Edited by marekpipe

1 hour ago, marekpipe said:

I saw in faninors YouTube Video (thank you for that) that father to a so'n was shooted by a camera man on Stage ... Could this be a hint for a next music Video with live footage ?

Probably and I'm so happy for that.

5 hours ago, marekpipe said:

Possible but Green Day are also notorious for recording tons of live footage and not releasing it

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Alex Baxley recorded most (if not all) Saviors set, but I don't know if a single video shot would be something that will be released, maybe they have some other cameras around off the stage.

Loved watching the full show. The entire set was tight. They sounded so well rehearsed and all the new songs sound great live, but even the AI deep tracks sounded amazing. 

• Like 4

First time listening to the show. I'm in love with this band again

• Love 2

I wonder if they’re agonizing over which Saviors songs to play on tour. Typically it’s obvious which songs work better live but I swear nearly every song sounded like it was worth making the set.

• Like 3