Green Day performing at the iHeartRadio Awards on 1 April 2024

Rumpelstiltskin2000

I thought they were going to react when the presenter said 23 years of AI, how on earth did they get that wrong!

• Like 1

BASKET CASE WITH 4-TRACK DEMO LYRICS? IS THIS REAL? Also, nice throwback GD did. Hehe.

8 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Love the enthusiasm of Flavor Flav 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And did you hear what he said about the Fillmore show tomorrow? Saviors AND AI in full! Damn I wish I could’ve gotten a ticket

What the fuck!? Again!?
Saviors is getting so much love omg!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And did you hear what he said about the Fillmore show tomorrow? Saviors AND AI in full! Damn I wish I could’ve gotten a ticket

Oh my, that's what I said the Saviors tour should be.   They did great with Bobby Sox and changing Basketcase feels good.  They've found a way to change it up while still staying true to the material.  

• Like 2

I'm going to be so disappointed if they don't continue to play saviors stuff on tour

• Like 3

On 3/30/2024 at 4:10 PM, The 99th revolution said:

Hot take: iHeartRadio jokes are overrated. No offense.

With this award, iHeart will no long have a timer but a big digital read out that says "PLAY AS LONGVIEW AS YOU WANT, YOU LANDMARK YOU".    Okay, that's the last iHeart joke ever.    no more.     I wonder if Billie was paranoid he'd run out of time.    Okay, no more! 

• Haha 1

• Like 2

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Billie Joe Armstrong Redeems Himself As Green Day Plays “Basket Case” at iHeartRadio Music Awards: Watch

https://consequence.net/2024/04/green-day-billie-joe-basket-case-iheart/

This headline pisses me off because it's inaccurate. Billie had his big return to the iHeart stage during the FOAM era. He's already "redeemed" himself.

Another one that doesn’t know the difference between the iHeart Music Festival and the iHeart Music Awards? 😤

• Like 4

Why is it "embarrassingly bad?" 

*This was the same news website that was trashing Green Day and supporting the Bilk's song*

https://www.stereogum.com/2257811/watch-green-day-perform-basket-case-with-some-of-its-embarrassingly-bad-original-lyrics-at-iheartradio-music-awards/news/

Did Billie actually say the original lyrics were "embarrassingly bad?" I feel like he wouldn't have done the original live if he thought it was embarrassingly bad. 

Most of the news websites are still talking about the meltdown of 2012. They are comparing 2012  Basketcase to 2024  Basketcase. 

Mike posted about the Award/Avril

cfab2640d88e91e6d5e74166bbcc93ae90c181f9

• Like 1

Just now, Montclare said:

I liked this one. :)

vyU9AdV.png

That one is so cool! I love that one!

I feel like I just watched the performance on TV an hour ago. Where has the time gone?!

• Like 4