Green Day performing at the iHeartRadio Awards on 1 April 2024

Rumpelstiltskin2000

There’s a chance for Green Day to win best alternative rock band right? Waiting to hear the winner still 

• Love 2

Jared Leto is giving out alternative artist award and GD is still at the show…if they weren’t going to win I assume they would have left 

Anyone who has already seen it, please put it in a spoiler from now on. Don't spoil it for the people who haven't seen it! 😄

Just speculation I think they win the award and close out the show with another song… just a feeling… wish they played Dilemma but they still rocked 

WTF!!!!!!!!!! FOB?!?!?!?!?

So if they win alternative they'll have won two awards tonight. Nice

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

Wow….Rob Cavallo is there too…. And they lost!!!

Who won? I can't watch in the UK 

• Sad 1

Green Day are right in front of the stage and there have been awesome reaction shots of Tre and his wife dancing to Ludacris and Cher 😂

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Fallout boy somehow won….

Minor correction Mike said the last time they played an album in full was American Idiot but they played 21st Century Breakdown in full most notably at the Fox Theater…that needs to be released btw

Minor correction Mike said the last time they played an album in full was American Idiot but they played 21st Century Breakdown in full most notably at the Fox Theater…that needs to be released btw

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

1b0db268dc8a0a905843eb52ba29735817aebf66

dd058074f5c191cc94ee7f9c272801cf6c633c12

4be186b036031b32baad1f518c2bc4a506919a71

f4cffb7a59f014f9cc1a75cad96a25653dde999d

f47e292edca1c53fd5b8b5077e33904dc80e85f5

TRE COOL, YOU SCARED ME WHEN YOU THREW IT!!! I was expecting the next picture to be a broken award 😄. Avril is so gorgeous. My boys handsome as always!

39 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Green Day are right in front of the stage and there have been awesome reaction shots of Tre and his wife dancing to Ludacris and Cher 😂

Adorable

• Like 2

The media is going wild! I looked at news articles and saw fifteen at the least!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, billy1986 said:

Fallout boy somehow won….

Minor correction Mike said the last time they played an album in full was American Idiot but they played 21st Century Breakdown in full most notably at the Fox Theater…that needs to be released btw

Minor correction Mike said the last time they played an album in full was American Idiot but they played 21st Century Breakdown in full most notably at the Fox Theater…that needs to be released btw

Fall Out Boy is killing it right now, they deserve it

Also this is incorrect, the last time they played an album in full was Saviors, and before that was Dookie, multiple times.

• Like 2

No my point was before playing Saviors in full they did play 21st Century Breakdown in full which came after Dookie and AI (both also played in full yes) but 21st Century Breakdown was their most RECENT album played in full as it came out before Saviors. Kinda shocking out of all their albums only AI, 21st Century and Saviors are they only ones played in full front to back. 

• Like 1