Green Day Merch

GreenDayJunkie86

How much are you willing to spend on Green Day merch? I am a collector so I have spent a lot of money. How much have you guys collected over the years? 

21 minutes ago, GreenDayJunkie86 said:

How much are you willing to spend on Green Day merch? I am a collector so I have spent a lot of money. How much have you guys collected over the years? 

I used to collect a lot too up until around 2010/2011 and did spend over the odds on some of the stuff I bought back then. I just can't afford it these days though and honestly I don't have anywhere to put it.  Even If I did have a little bit of money I'd rather spend it going to a show but the prices for that have gone up astronomically too

• Like 4

I agree the prices for the concerts are very expensive. I wanted to go to the concert in Denver in September, but to get a good seat is way too expensive. I barely have anywhere to put my collection myself. 😅

• Like 1

I'm a collector on a budget, so my cap for spending depends on what I'm trying to get. I think the highest I would go for random items is maybe 50 bucks. I'm not out to get anything rare or limited. I'm more interested in picking up random Green day things I don't have, even if its just a studio album that's easy to find. I'm always happy to welcome new Green day stuff into my collection. I think I have a good amount of stuff. I'm not really into every variant of a record (unless I run into it for a good price). I like more of the weird stuff, like BJA baseball cards, GD guitar picks, toys, and promo stuff. One of my faves is a huge in-store Gamestop poster for Green Day Rockband. 

• Like 3

Ooh, weird stuff just made me think of the one thing I really wanted, but was never able to find- Billie's Spanish candle from the God's favorite band era.  I thought for sure people would be selling those individually on ebay, but never came across them.

• Like 3

Sometime I'm on a roll and I can spend $500 on merchs and collections in less than a week.

And sometime I don't buy anything for like 2 years.

Still waiting for the signed CD...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I'm a collector on a budget, so my cap for spending depends on what I'm trying to get. I think the highest I would go for random items is maybe 50 bucks. I'm not out to get anything rare or limited. I'm more interested in picking up random Green day things I don't have, even if its just a studio album that's easy to find. I'm always happy to welcome new Green day stuff into my collection. I think I have a good amount of stuff. I'm not really into every variant of a record (unless I run into it for a good price). I like more of the weird stuff, like BJA baseball cards, GD guitar picks, toys, and promo stuff. One of my faves is a huge in-store Gamestop for Green Day Rockband.

Do you know if there PS4 Green Day Rockband? I have been searching for it but I can't seem to find one. 

Edited by GreenDayJunkie86

• 1 month later...

Is anyone interested in buying either a Brand new Hot Pink Galaxy limited to 2000 or a 

BRAND NEW! Green Day Saviors LP / 12" Black Ice w/ Hot Pink Splatter Color Vinyl also limited edition vinyl?

Willing to sell both to the best offer I get in the next 24 hours and can send later today if you venmo me. Willing to let these two go cheap! email me at matthewburdman27@gmail.com or message me on here and we can talk. Thank you! -Matt from San Diego

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Shame about Billie! But the other two would work well on either end of a shelf/display as a pair. The one time I bought an album bundle was to get those candles and once I had them I just had to make a Green Day shrine :lol:. They're my favourite piece of GD merch

w7CaFfU.jpg

I never spent a lot on merch just got all albums on CD and bought or (more often) got gifted some random things over the years

Omg the clock!! That's so cool.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Shame about Billie! But the other two would work well on either end of a shelf/display as a pair. The one time I bought an album bundle was to get those candles and once I had them I just had to make a Green Day shrine :lol:. They're my favourite piece of GD merch

w7CaFfU.jpg

I never spent a lot on merch just got all albums on CD and bought or (more often) got gifted some random things over the years

Can of Skol? I’ll bet that’s from the Tubbies at The Garage isn’t it?

• Haha 2

On 2/20/2024 at 9:06 PM, GreenDayJunkie86 said:

Do you know if there PS4 Green Day Rockband? I have been searching for it but I can't seem to find one. 

No, it doesn’t exist Xbox 360, wii and ps3, you can get rock band 4 and get the ‘Green day pack’ and play the songs but good luck getting a guitar for it…someone’s working on a new guitar called ‘riff master’ it might even be out but unsure if it works with rock band 4 the company that made the guitars shut down or something so RB4 guitars are stupid prices… 

oh and due to licensing it’s not backwards compatible… hope that helps 

It’s hard to get some of the stuff in the U.K…. 
prized possessions of mine…

probably a reprint of the 1992 poster when they played my home town.. I was born 94 so it’s half pointless but it’s evidence they were here 😂 a city never to be played again 😂

I have the candles. Ordered from the U.K. cost me a fortune in import tax…

I have all 3 rubber masks… they had a deal on it was 85 pound for all 3 when I saw them in Leeds on the Rev rad tour. I think at the time they were 50 each on the website? 

a friend bought me that nascar thing of eBay for my birthday in the U.K… I’ve not seen many for sale in the U.K…. I’ve got many random shit I’d love more 😅 but it’s hard getting stuff in the U.K. I haven’t got

i did splash out as a house warming gift for my first house on 39/smooth on vinyl as it was the only one I was missing from the studio albums. Again it’s like 90/100 pounds over here so. It’s not impressive really but it’s mine 😂 and I’ll build when I can

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/11/2024 at 5:13 AM, Hermione said:

w7CaFfU.jpg

That. is. AWESOME. I love the alarm clock. That was the first thing I looked at for some reason 😄. That drawing is precious. 

I might invest in some of those candles myself! Anyone know where to get them? On eBay the ones I saw are now gone :(. 

• Like 1

I love the Foxboro Hotubs poster you have! 

I have a huge American Idiot poster a purchased from Hot Topic and some others from Amazon. I also have some that I have drawn myself. I got an American Idiot flag from my family during the holidays. I did try to replicate the Vote for Billie Joe (Don't be a Puss!) poster from one of his photo shoots. I did a decent job. 😅. I of course have every studio album CD along with Bullet in a Bible CD and DVD set. I don't know if Shenanigans is concidered 'studio album' or not, but I have that, too. I have the Dookie CD box set. I also have Angus (not just for Green Day, other bands, too) I have the mini Blue guitar. I have some magnets, stickers, pins, and the car air refresher from the Dookie box set. I bought a Green Day patch off of Amazon. I even sewed the heart grenade from American Idiot myself so I can put that on something. I have four records including Insomniac 25th Aniversary, International Superhits, God's Favorite Band Greatist Hits, and No Fun Mondays. I also have a Green Day Magazine from 95 and Billie, Tre, and Mike funko pops. And lastly, I have a LOT of band tees.

😮‍💨

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GreenDayJunkie86 said:

That. is. AWESOME. I love the alarm clock. That was the first thing I looked at for some reason 😄. That drawing is precious. 

I might invest in some of those candles myself! Anyone know where to get them? On eBay the ones I saw are now gone :(. 

Thanks! My nephew drew it for my birthday when he was 8

I think you'd have to be lucky and find them on ebay etc, they were released for God's Favourite Band greatest hits album

Your collection sounds awesome too! I love the mini blue guitar. Mine is in a frame/case and I always feel the urge to break it out :lol:. But haven't taken the plunge and done it yet.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, GreenDayJunkie86 said:

Cool poster! Is it one of a kind, because I've never seen it before. 

Not one of a kind, but exclusive to the contest for a donation 

• Love 1