The Coverups playing two gigs in London

solongfromthestars

1 hour ago, farley drexel hatcher said:

yeah guess only time will tell! i won’t be there till lunchtime so god knows what the sitch will be by then 

We've been told we probably won't be moved on now. The queue will have to like snake around to the edge of the pavement to make sure we're not blocking any entrances. There are 20 something people here now. Much busier than the Garage queue.

4 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

We've been told we probably won't be moved on now. The queue will have to like snake around to the edge of the pavement to make sure we're not blocking any entrances. There are 20 something people here now. Much busier than the Garage queue.

oh that’s alright then. thanks for the updates! 

Some tickets have been released for tonight on Ticketmaster, might be sold out now but might be worth refreshing to see if any more pop up. I had one in my basket but went to the Garage so would rather someone get a ticket for tonight who hasn't managed to see them yet 😊

Edited by DookieDerpy
  • Like 1

Chris Dugan just posted this

b5a74b9027ee2453f969d59d7e6476f1654e1af9

Just heard from the line there's 50+ people there now and it's freezing! 

• Like 3

Lovebreakers are on

Doors opened later tonight so The Cover Ups might be on at 9.30 I'm guessing 

38d099c232112a8102b80af3c70319da451996ca

601d863945261414cdb12ecfe4f09dbf769120a8

e34e52919cc54876fe10440d1cd6f1a150ae8986

826e33465d6f6fb49fec34ecf4c69e06ab57003d

Lobebreakers have finished their set

The setlist for Lovebreakers submitted in setlist.fm tells me the Coverups will play some Tom Petty and Who. But am I paranoid or ah-yah-yah-yah?

Edited by The 99th revolution
i mixed up band name w/ song name but i think it's better off with band name lol

Nice! I hope attendees on setlist.fm will fill me in for the setlist just in case I fall asleep. It's 10pm in my country 

Oh no the stream ended :(

32 minutes ago, billy1986 said:

Set list 

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-coverups/2024/100-club-london-england-3ad7943.html Of course, I'm So Bored With the USA is here to stay (Gen-Z killing baby boomer now) as I predicted. I also predicted Tom Petty. Baba O' Riley wasn't played which is weird because I thought it'd be a regular among cover songs played by the Coverups but even then, boom never played by them. I didn't expect another Courtney Love appearance nor a Hole cover but it's still pretty cool

20 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Oh no the stream ended :(

The stream was me. It looked like it had frozen and my phone was ridiculously hot so I stopped it. Plus I wanted to just enjoy the rest of the show

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Big shout out to the lady who threw daffodils on stage with a St David’s Day message to the band. I’m so, so chuffed that BJA put your flowers on his mic stand!

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, stuart_and_the_ave said:

The stream was me. It looked like it had frozen and my phone was ridiculously hot so I stopped it. Plus I wanted to just enjoy the rest of the show

I was kicking myself because I couldn't remember which Stuart and the Avenue was your username on GDC. Thank you so much 💚

• Love 1

• Like 2

I've put the videos I took on YouTube, mostly from Tuesday, one from yesterday. Username is 148whitney

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2