Green Day to headline EA Sports Superbowl Party Feb 9 in Las Vegas

pacejunkie punk

@Yosuke Hanamura It’s cool! I think I just thought it was just a concert sponsored by EA Sports, not people PLAYING EA Sports. :lol: Exciting times!

@StefanD They said they’ll be crowning a champion in 10 minutes, so soon-ish. Idk if the other people are playing before or after them, though.

4 hours ago, Warszawa said:

Tbh anything is better than American idiot at this point, it's like kicking a dead horse over and over again. I want them to play something so special and so unexpected. I'd love to hear American dream again live.

if theyre playing infront of a bunch of people who are casual fans, of course theyre playing the hits

Did we just watch a Madden game and now they’re shutting the stream off? Lol.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I recall the GD-INC insta account posting saying the show wont be live streamed

I still think it’s weird that the band haven’t posted from Vegas or anything today. Why is this show so low key?

• Like 2

I’m guessing they’re being low-key because it’s not being aired anywhere for people to follow along and seems like it’ll be a short performance not especially geared toward fans, just people who were at the championship? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stewe said:

No stream?

There was no livestream. Green Day didn't go on stage until 3 1/2 hours after the Madden game stream ended.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, A Worry Rock said:

Green Day just took the stage right now. American Idiot opening song

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dukeofwestend/3299495407443851284/

1 hour set just ended, based on instagram clips these songs were performed. There was probably a few more unknown.

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia
Longview
Holiday
St. Jimmy
When I Come Around
Minority
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life))

I'm guessing Welcome to Paradise, Basket Case and BOBD could've been performed. Like about half of the Hella Mega set.

3 hours ago, The 99th revolution said:

I'm guessing Welcome to Paradise, Basket Case and BOBD could've been performed. Like about half of the Hella Mega set.

I WAS RIGHT! Except Welcome to Paradise, they actually performed that KISS cover. setlist.fm says the setlist is incomplete so maybe they brought in She, TADIKM or WTP. 

6 hours ago, A Worry Rock said:

Green Day just took the stage right now. American Idiot opening song

https://www.instagram.com/stories/dukeofwestend/3299495407443851284/

1 hour set just ended, based on instagram clips these songs were performed. There was probably a few more unknown.

American Idiot
Jesus of Suburbia
Longview
Holiday
St. Jimmy
When I Come Around
Minority
Good Riddance (Time of Your Life))

I saw another clip they also played Rock and Roll All Nite

I think Billie Joe sounded a bit better here, a little bit like Hella Mega Tour‘22? But seems like his voice is getting better with every show 😊

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The 99th revolution said:

I WAS RIGHT! Except Welcome to Paradise, they actually performed that KISS cover. setlist.fm says the setlist is incomplete so maybe they brought in She, TADIKM or WTP. 

And I was right again! I must be an accidental future predictor, damn. Except TADIKM didn't get played. Or was it? setlist.fm still says it's incomplete.