Green Day on Howard Stern 1/17

dudley dawson

16 hours ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I can't believe I'll actually hear Whatsername live. Absolute bucket list moment for me.

That's my favorite Green Day song! I can't believe it! 😭

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, lucky_stars said:

Just finished listening — what a great interview!! I love how much Howard loves the band! And how cute he kept calling them “you boys.” Letterbomb sounded fantastic. We are being spoiled 😍

Is me or Letterbomb seems slower compare to other live performances and even the studio recording 

I have a feeling I'm going to be sobbing hearing Whatsername live 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have a feeling that I'll gonna be super jealous to everyone who see the band at their own show 

3 hours ago, Cali89 said:

I have a feeling I'm going to be sobbing hearing Whatsername live 

@The GrohlI also really loved what he said about FOAM. I'm not a fan of that album at all, but I also don't like it when artists shit on past work just because it wasn't well-received — I think artists should stand by their work. I like that Billie has just admitted yeah, it was weird and divisive, but it was what they wanted to do at the time. I would also like more reflection on those songs from 2024 Billie. 2019/2020 Billie talking about them had me like "Uh...okay, I'm gonna go."

• Like 4

"It's like a book!" makes me laugh for some reason. It is like a book!

• Like 1

I think the sound was a little off.

@The Grohl I agree about Howard Stern,  he suddenly says something weird and unnecessary but he does his research.  I like FOAM and so far (only heard Saviors in full at listening party) I hear the connection to Saviors.  I’m happy they aren’t decrying it.  I still think more fans will come round to it.

• Like 3

I just watched Howard Stern show from 2016. Billie and Jason were so young and Billie sounded so flawless. I guess father time catches up to everybody. Here Billie looks so healthy and bright I love it, and you can tell he started working out however I hope he improves his vocals before the tour starts. 

6 hours ago, Gdfan2007 said:

Is this a legitimate question?

Yes

11 hours ago, Train27 said:

Yes

Being removed from the situation now, I think a lot of people are still really upset over what Joey did. Bj would really have to  track back heavily because they really didn’t respond to the situation when it happened. For better or worse, he raised Joey and it’s heavily suggested he knew his son was dating a 16 year old.

2 hours ago, Gdfan2007 said:

Being removed from the situation now, I think a lot of people are still really upset over what Joey did. Bj would really have to  track back heavily because they really didn’t respond to the situation when it happened. For better or worse, he raised Joey and it’s heavily suggested he knew his son was dating a 16 year old.

How old was Joey?