New single - Dilemma - Out December 7th

AnonymWarnerGermany

Greatest song in all the world.     Somebody called Good Riddance, it's days of finishing the show are over.   The day of reckoning is upon us and it's something unpredictable.   But in the end I think it's right.   I hope it had the time of it's life. 

And just for poops and swinging monkeys, Bobby Sox is my favorite with all the rapping by Tre Cool and that Ninja Turtles section, who would have dreamed?   And when River Cuomo comes in and harmonizes with Tre?   And the stupid, stupid, stupid amount of cussing? And the slurs, oh my gosh!   So many slurs.   Some are partially beeped but WOW.   I made all this up.     I bet somebody's inbox on here is blowing up and it's their own fault, haha.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ekim said:

Billie is clearly trying to bring back planking with this video 

It's called plunking, a clear call back to Kerplunk.     It will be amazing if we actually see Billie fall from a scary height and when he hits the pavement, it makes a literal KERPLUNK sound.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Flynn said:

i'm just gonna wait until it drops, if it is really teaser 9 that'll be nice

I could bet my soul on it but unfortunately I already sold it for a mc rib in 2004 

5 hours ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

Dilemma is one of the highlights on the album, so is Coma City, Father to a Son and interestingly Fancy Sauce. (at least for me).

Apart from TADIKM and Look Ma there are additional 6-7 brilliant, really good songs on the album. The other songs are ok. 

I should keep my mouth shut now.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone! 

First of all, congrats that's insane you got to listen early. Second... I've been guessing coma city would be an absolute banger from the teaser descriptions and lyrics we've gotten so far... glad to know that will be the case lol (along with dilemma clearly) 😌

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fireballmx said:

First of all, congrats that's insane you got to listen early. Second... I've been guessing coma city would be an absolute banger from the teaser descriptions and lyrics we've gotten so far... glad to know that will be the case lol (along with dilemma clearly) 😌

How did he get to hear an album that doesn't come out until next month? And it's really nice to drop a bomb like that and go silent lol

23 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well tomorrow at 9 I know i'm gonna need to take a big shit in the bathroom at work because I don't want to miss this while working.

Just say you just ate taco bell lol

58 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Well tomorrow at 9 I know i'm gonna need to take a big shit in the bathroom at work because I don't want to miss this while working.

Same here, but in my car........no, wait..... I'll take a BREAK in my car and listen to the song.  That's what I did when American Dream dropped. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Shared this in the Saviors thread but here it is again, Dilemma is teaser #9!!!

Is the new teaser like, basically what's in teaser 9? If so, god damn I'm excited (i have to stay up till 1am)