New single - Dilemma - Out December 7th

AnonymWarnerGermany

Is there always a waiting period between submitting a song to Spotify and it releasing?   Do Green Day or their people have to go through that or is it easier for them?  Or harder?  

Just now, That Dude said:

Is there always a waiting period between submitting a song to Spotify and it releasing?   Do Green Day or their people have to go through that or is it easier for them?  Or harder?  

Label political crap.  When the longshot album came out, people were tripping including me that devil's kind wasn't on the album.  Billie got wind of it and immediately dropped it a day after.  Unfortunately with Reprise there needs to be a set up time frame to pump out any singles when it comes to Green Day.  I think if it was up to Green Day the album would have been out already.  However when you deal with labels they want to get the momentum going with a certain amount of promotion behind it.

• Like 1

So when it kicks of in the teaser is he singing „I was sober now I’m drunk again“ ?

im soo hooked! Could be the best one so far 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Virtuous Xman said:

I wholeheartedly believe this is dilemma right here based off of the instagram clip that was just posted.  It has the same chords, same tempo and what we hear right here is more then likely the solo.

Agree now that I've heard the music it's definitely dilemma not corvette summer 

• Like 4

Just now, ekim said:

Agree now that I've heard the music it's definitely dilemma not corvette summer 

CO-SIGN!!!

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Too many it has almost a fifties doowop sound, kinda cool

Apparently so does goodnight adeline if the doowop bass riffs billie described is any indication 

• Like 1

Man, this album is so lyrically dark and musically bright.   Will there be any glimmer of hope within the wreckage?   Of course there will be!  

Bobby the Sox is gonna make you feel alright

Cello cello cello cello cello cello

Am I forgiven?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, That Dude said:

Man, this album is so lyrically dark and musically bright.   Will there be any glimmer of hope within the wreckage?   Of course there will be!  

Bobby the Sox is gonna make you feel alright

Cello cello cello cello cello cello

Am I forgiven?

your street is very famous for a little girl (little girl, little girl why are you crying)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love when the band does more than perform in a video.  Save that poop for concerts, ya millionaires. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

After listening almost 10 times the teaser I’m 99.99% sure that this is the bridge of the song:

You're not wrong 

reminds me of the opening to this 50s tune 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1