New single - The American Dream Is Killing Me - Out Now!

HAPPY ZOMBIE UNICORN

I still don’t believe 1981 will be released as a single. Imo it’s too similar to LMNB. It’s obviously a different song with a different subject matter, but both songs are short and straightforward and I think that the next single should be musically different from the two songs we already know. I’m pretty sure the next single will be a ballad or a mid-tempo song, probably Father to a Son.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

I still don’t believe 1981 will be released as a single. Imo it’s too similar to LMNB. It’s obviously a different song with a different subject matter, but both songs are short and straightforward and I think that the next single should be musically different from the two songs we already know. I’m pretty sure the next single will be a ballad or a mid-tempo song, probably Father to a Son.

I absolutely agree. Maybe the next single would be the one they showed in that one teaser where Billie said he wanted it to be dynamic, similar to Letterbomb.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That’s our GDC friend @Clockwise . Great podcast!

It's really great.  I'm waiting on the Redundant podcast to weigh in on the new stuff as well.

1 hour ago, Clockwise said:

Thanks for listening, friends! :)

I've listened to the ones about the new songs and At the Library so far.  I enjoy it so much I'll even allow the continued use of my namesake for the podcast.   Green Dudes.   Very nice.  

• Like 3

Let’s help get this to number 1 on alternative airplay and bump blink’s one more time off the top spot. Stream the song, share the song, request the song on the radio LETS GO’!!!! More #1 chart peaks more advertising and attention for the band and new music 

• Like 4

Charts really make no sense, how can it be no 1 on 2 of them and dropped off another one completely!? I do know, just in case anyone felt the need to explain, but  they are odd taken in isolation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jengd said:

Charts really make no sense, how can it be no 1 on 2 of them and dropped off another one completely!? I do know, just in case anyone felt the need to explain, but  they are odd taken in isolation.

The ones it's doing well on are solely airplay.  The others take into account airplay, streaming, purchasing, etc, so it's not doing as well in those other categories.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Alf said:

I still don't get why they are not on every talkshow promoting this

That's what I'm waiting for too. It's something I always look forward too. I'd really love to see them on The Late Show with Colbert again. That's always so good.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, jengd said:

I get you 100%

Hot Rock - drop off

Canada Rock - #1 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Seems unlikely this makes the Hot 100. Wish they had one more mainstream hit.

Is Oh Love the last rock song to break into the Hot 100? 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lenny said:

Is Oh Love the last rock song to break into the Hot 100? 

The last Green Day song, yes. Though Bang Bang got close, getting to no. 4 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart (meaning it hit 104)

• Like 2

In anticipation of TADIKM, one's listening of their Green Day playlists led to them being my 2nd Top Artist on my Spotify wrapped this year. Peak time was October. 
Didn't expect Billie to have filmed a message though - a nice touch to add to the promo.

• Like 2

Apparently wrapped is all messed up for a lot of people and giving false data. I know I’ve listened to LMNB a ton and it didn’t even make my top 50. But my number one song was something I’ve maybe listened to 2-3x. Disaster for Spotify.

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1