One Eyed Bastard - Opinion

Little Boy Named Booze

I think this song is going to be super fun live both for the crowd and for the lads to play. 

• Like 4

I don’t mean to be harsh, and I really listen to the track a lot but I think I’m more addicted to the track more than I think I really think it’s that good. The riff sounds more like Pink still rather than the Stooges. It’s better than Say Goodbye, but still a derivative version of Holiday. But again I like it, just being objective. Dilemma is probably a bit better.

In Belgium, radio stations did not play Dilemma at all, but One Eyed Bastard is being played frequently. Seems like the record label decided that OEB is supposed to be the official second single. Too bad, I strongly prefer Dilemma!

• Like 4

You guys gotta kidding me! This is their best song in years (after the network). Finally some character! Some power chords!

My family are coming with me to see GD this year and they will be disappointed if this song is not on the setlist- they find this song both great and hilarious. Fingers crossed it is on the setlist.

Spoiler

As we’re Newcastle United fans, dad has stuck a few anti-Sunderland lyrics into his version of OEB after Newcastle beat local rivals Sunderland in a football match last weekend. 

• Like 1

Man, why does the leaked version sound so much better than the version out on Spotify and YT? I'm actually irritated

2 minutes ago, enten said:

Man, why does the leaked version sound so much better than the version out on Spotify and YT? I'm actually irritated

Maybe because the drums sound punchier

9 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Maybe because the drums sound punchier

Idk, it feels like EVERYTHING is punchier. The official version sounds so flat and ball-less. Maybe it's more heavily compressed? I guess I have to steal the leaked version and burn my own Saviors CD now