Special Collab w/ Brain Dead drops on 12/6

Little Boy Named Booze

These prices are just pathetic, I hope they can't sell a sock covered in dookie....probably marked up to $40....for one, not the pair.

7 hours ago, jengd said:

Well maybe if the Brain Dead logo wasn’t the same size as Green Day but I’m not a fan of brand logos and this is ruining these products for me.

Absolutely this x 1000!

I wonder who their target audience is for this stuff. Celebrity kids? I bet it’s people with a lot of money that aren’t even Green Day fans necessarily they just buy it for the look and the brand.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I wonder who their target audience is for this stuff. Celebrity kids? I bet it’s people with a lot of money that aren’t even Green Day fans necessarily they just buy it for the look and the brand.

Way to get your band look cool.

The Kerplunk! logo will ends like the Nirvana logo.
Next generation will think it's a brand.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

9439655272c1d42065934cfd3525b9ddf4329e1b

For the shirt and the sweater combined, that would’ve been over 200 dollars I find that sad considering an average fan can’t afford that and neither can I for that matter 

I would’ve loved it otherwise, same for the kerplunk vase 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

And all of us with the tattoos will be like, no seriously, we had it before it was a brand. 

Thanks for ruining my ink Green Day 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I called it that this would happen with GD as soon as Nirvana/Metallica/GnR shirts started popping up everywhere so I honestly won't be surprised, but like... ugh I hate that this is a trend. I even saw Blink shirts have started popping up in high street stores now

• Sad 1

On 12/9/2022 at 2:27 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

I guess it’s the people that usually buy from this brand and like Green Day. It’s expensive shit, but that’s kinda normal for a fancy fashion brand. I don’t know nothing about fashion, but seems like this is not some random name but a quite established house selling a lot and doing some interesting stuff: https://www.voguebusiness.com/companies/subcultures-and-cinema-why-brain-dead-isnt-just-about-the-clothes

Whether it’s ethical or not to sell  a t-shirt for 50$ I can’t say. If enough profit goes to the creatives that designed it, and the production line has some good ethical standards in terms of worker rights, material sourcing, etc. that’s unfortunately a reasonable and normal price. 

What is for sure unethical is all the 5$ clothing which is sold at that price thanks to labour and environmental exploitation. And what is unethical is people getting paid shit wages so that they can only afford shit clothing. 

But it’s all good, let’s enjoy capitalism. 

• Like 4