Special Collab w/ Brain Dead drops on 12/6

Little Boy Named Booze

Got together with @wearebraindead for a special collab that drops on 12/6 at 10am PT! wearebraindead.com 🧠🔥🔥😜

LA, clear your schedules and come by @braindeadstudiosfairfaxstudio in Fairfax tomorrow at 7pm for a special sneak peek of the collection in person before it’s available online. Oh, and to celebrate, @wearebraindead will be screening Turn It Around!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClmKrvovBFN/

giphy.gif

So is this just clothing and more merch? That sure is a good business for them to support their music hobby. Would like that music though 

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

So is this just clothing and more merch? That sure is a good business for them to support their music hobby. Would like that music though 

Same.
At first I thought this was a collab for a song and that Brain Dead was a music band. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Same.
At first I thought this was a collab for a song and that Brain Dead was a music band. 

So did I! And then I checked the links and went oh…

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

pfffft music? i drink my coffee in silence.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

pfffft music? i drink my coffee in silence.

Ngl though, the Kerplunk sweater the guy is wearing is pretty cute. I hope it’s not $100 or more

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Ngl though, the Kerplunk sweater the guy is wearing is pretty cute. I hope it’s not $100 or more

It is. I love that they're finally making merch that looks kind of more mature.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Same.

Same, I thought it was a music collaboration but it’s more merch.  Beginning to drown in the stuff!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, grinsoniko said:

right? Really wanted the sweater and vase but F that.

Same. That sweater is so cute, but pft nah.

Two problems for me with that sweater.  I could have pushed it even with the price but it's 30% wool and I can't wear it.  Just as well, I really didn't want to spend $180 on a sweater (I was hoping for cotton/acrylic closer to $120). I get that it's an artist's collab but damn.

• Like 2

$65 for the tote bag ?! I think my mcr tote was half the price when I saw them 💀 thx but no thx

It's so fucking expensive. Are they expecting 1972 to not sell at all and be that bad?

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

It's so fucking expensive. Are they expecting 1972 to not sell at all and be that bad?

They’ve sunk so much money into it that no matter how good it is it likely won’t make money