The Network - Money Money 2020 limited vinyl repress now available

dudley dawson

Just got mine! Holy hell, what a thing of beauty. I can’t believe I actually have a copy in my collection

2 hours ago, Sanity Loan said:

Mine just showed up. 989/3000. It's too bad the 1234GO sticker with number is on the plastic wrap.

I usually cut the shrink around the sticker and slip it in the sleeve or leave it in the box

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Maddie86 said:

I just ordered mine the other day and it hasn't shipped yet, but did anyone get #666/3000? I really hope I get 666

Okay who got 86?

• Like 1

Got mine today too. Absolutely gorgeous vinyl but can’t help being a little disappointed with the numbering. My order was placed within a minute of the link going live and considering they still have copies for sale I would have hoped for higher than 2512/3000. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, proud_ginge said:

Got mine today too. Absolutely gorgeous vinyl but can’t help being a little disappointed with the numbering. My order was placed within a minute of the link going live and considering they still have copies for sale I would have hoped for higher than 2512/3000. 

Agreed. I got 2510. I actually didn't even realise there were going to be 3000 made (thought it was 500-600) and might not have bothered as I already have the original

21 hours ago, Radiation Fear said:

Okay who got 86?

I have 86 of the KYE vinyl

• Like 2

7 hours ago, proud_ginge said:

Counting down from 3000, perhaps?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Radiation Fear said:

I like your positive thinking! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Radiation Fear said:

Same here! I literally placed my order within the first 2 minutes, and mine is copy number 2483... 

• Sad 3

Has anyone else ordered this and not gotten a shipping notice yet? I ordered mine 9 days ago along with the shoot the moon reissue and I haven't had an update yet