The Coverups at Moroccan Lounge LA 9/4 - Postponed

pacejunkie punk

I would love to hear them cover a Queen song like Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I think that would be a fun one for them to do.

its shocking to me that they haven’t done a Queen cover given that Green Day opens with Bo Rhap and covered We are the champions back in the day.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Zebahar said:

I would love to hear them cover a Queen song like Crazy Little Thing Called Love. I think that would be a fun one for them to do.

its shocking to me that they haven’t done a Queen cover given that Green Day opens with Bo Rhap and covered We are the champions back in the day.

They may be a little hard to sing well but CLTCL is a great pic that would be fun

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Hmm, still no Dirnts hanging out with the band/group?

From the photos of here and of tour, it looks like Brit brings her own friends to these shows now and hangs out with them. Must be awkward 

22 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

From the photos of here and of tour, it looks like Brit brings her own friends to these shows now and hangs out with them. Must be awkward 

So strange...wonder if it's Covid or something else.

2 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

So strange...wonder if it's Covid or something else.

Her politics in general. She recently moved on from covid misinformation by posting a conspiracy theory that harms the trans community so I don’t think there’s any bottom with her. She’s not smart enough to realize how dangerous she is spreading this garbage. 

• Like 1