The Coverups at Moroccan Lounge LA 9/4 - Postponed

pacejunkie punk

4 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh nooo :(( I hope whoever got it is going to be fine soon. I was looking forward to this

Me too, now it will have to wait until all the Green Day shows are done in Sept/Oct

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Me too, now it will have to wait until all the Green Day shows are done in Sept/Oct

I hope those aren’t in danger too :cry:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I hope those aren’t in danger too :cry:

Me too. If it's someone needed for the tour, hope they recover quickly. 

• Like 4

Okay, let's keep positive thoughts... Only one of them caught COVID and they'll be cleared for Rock in Rio!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• BeachBum changed the title to The Coverups at Moroccan Lounge LA 9/4 - Postponed
14 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Me too. If it's someone needed for the tour, hope they recover quickly. 

Same. I hope whoever has it gets over it fast. I got it a few weeks ago it's no fun😭😭😭

• Sad 1

On 9/1/2022 at 9:16 AM, Minority103 said:

I wish I was going. I checked the flight price Milan - LA, 1700,00 euros. :DDDD Have fun guys ahah  

I know this one is postponed but for another time it's probably cheaper to fly from Milan to London (or Dublin) and then fly on to Los Angeles. Takes a bit longer but worth it. 

Flights for this weekend were particularly bad because it's Labor Day Weekend in the US 

Sure hope it's not a bad case of covid and whoever it is gets well soon

• Like 2

Lots of people looking for tickets on the post. The Cover Ups replied that they don't know yet if there'll be any returns 

On 9/3/2022 at 6:54 PM, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I know this one is postponed but for another time it's probably cheaper to fly from Milan to London (or Dublin) and then fly on to Los Angeles. Takes a bit longer but worth it. 

Flights for this weekend were particularly bad because it's Labor Day Weekend in the US 

Thanks for the advice! :)

I checked for that week and actually are more affordable but the show is sold out meh, I’ll try another time :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone has a plus one , I'm willing to pay 3x face value for it. I will be coming from San Diego if so and can transfer money first. Thank you so much if you are willing to help. For everyone going, have a great time. Matt at 858-735-6288.

Well. I got talked into going to this show! I'm going with friends. Anyone ever been to a Coverups show before? Idk why I'm a little anxious not knowing what to expect haha. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1