Green Day at Lollapalooza 2022

GreenDayItaly

Well I ended up not going.  But maybe that is a good thing.  My son came home from Rolling Loud with COVID.   But I will see what I can pick up on Hulu.

• Sad 1

I can’t wait to see this later on hulu! I’ve been looking forward to this since they mentioned the stream, I wonder if their set will be similar to hella mega?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493butrf8w9gq2ecuepvarg

I tried to find a way to watch from Japan via VPN on Hulu or SiriusXM, but I stumbled on the payment registration and gave up.

you're my only hope 

• Sad 1

I don't understand. I wanted to subscribe to have my 30 days free trial but I have an error when typing my email adress saying it doesn't work... Wtf I was looking to watch the stream tonight 😡

I have Hulu but I guess not Hulu Live. Apparently those are different? I wanted to watch it but oh well 

5 minutes ago, Cali89 said:

I have Hulu but I guess not Hulu Live. Apparently those are different? I wanted to watch it but oh well 

I don’t know what Hulu Live is. It’s just on regular Hulu. Search Lollapalooza 2022 and the livestream links are there

• Thanks 1

I hope a good soul would share the video afterwards. I can't find a good torrent site to download these things anymore

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I don’t know what Hulu Live is. It’s just on regular Hulu. Search Lollapalooza 2022 and the livestream links are there

Omg you're right, I found it! Thanks so much! 

• Like 1

From Hulus main menu, there is a Lollapalooza live tab (green with cloud graphics). I believe the boys will be on channel 2 from there.

Best,

gdfan90210

Watching the stream on a big ass 24 inch HD monitor. Looks amazing! All ready for Green Day 💚

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, greendayrock said:

I will be capturing it if all goes well!

Mine has ads because I have cheap Hulu. Is yours ad free? I hope they don’t interrupt the show with ads

I’m actually very surprised the band is allowing the live stream. Must have been part of the agreement (money) to play.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sanity Loan said:

$20 says "American Idiot" is the opener. Any guesses on setlist? I'd assume something similar to Hella Mega.

How many deep cuts do you think get played tonight?