1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

41 minutes ago, DJ Rosstar said:

I know a friend of a friend who got two tickets but that’s about it. My other 11 friends did not, and I also tried for them.

Here's a quick solution kill the friend of a friend take their ticket report back lol 

34 minutes ago, nopride84 said:

And the banner for chef wings one night only so maybe dookie and the one new song lmao they act like they've never played rookie in full live before

Here comes the shock!

You’re not allowed to say anything the band does is wrong or not the best or a few accounts on here come for you with teacher talk or straight up personal attacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

You’re not allowed to say anything the band does is wrong or not the best or a few accounts on here come for you with teacher talk or straight up personal attacks.

Lol it's like the movie disturbing behavior they will reprogram us green day is great! foam was amazing! please God let the new album have here comes the shock!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ekim said:

Here's a quick solution kill the friend of a friend take their ticket report back lol 

Here comes the shock!

So that’s why Billie wrote a song called ‘Kill Your Friends’. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ekim said:

Yep!

holy hell still awful as fk!

Jesus Christ I’ve forgotten the existence of that video 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The whole Vegas, zombies and pink stuff reminds me of Army of the Dead :lol: I love that movie.

I can't wait 'til tuesday :runaround: and all the surprises they said they have for us!!! *Datereleasedatereleasedatereleasedatereleaseeee*

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, BratReject23 said:

Jesus Christ I’ve forgotten the existence of that video 😂😂

Please to all that is holy and unholy don't let the new album be tainted by anything leftover from foam writing sessions lol 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, ekim said:

Please to all that is holy and unholy don't let the new album be tainted by anything leftover from foam writing sessions lol 

I wonder how the FOAM songs would've sounded with Rob Cavallo's production.

They parked the bookmobile outside the venue. I‘m sure there‘s something inside, idk why 😂

• Surprised 1

Everything Green Day have done is 11/11.   Only criticism I have, and you can attack me for it if you like - is that Trilogy, Rev Rad and FOAM didn't get to finish promotion.   Trilogy era should have ran into early 2014 with a ton of videos.  Rev Rad should have had a Somewhere Now/Forever Now music video and FOaM.  Dear, sweet, innocent Foamy...it should have had a video for Teen Teenager Teenaging whatever.  

You guys can hate East J and Haushink but that is IT.   Trilogy bashing or Pukey hating will result in instant bans.  If you must hate on an era, it has to be a popular one.  Like Dookie or Kerplunk.   Screw those old garbage albums..

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder how the FOAM songs would've sounded with Rob Cavallo's production.

I think he would've told them look guys one can only polish a turd so much let's start over 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Website for the show tonight went back live and we were able to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!

That's awesome, congrats!!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Website for the show tonight went back live and we were able to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!

Have an awesome time and we'll be there with you in spirit! :runaround:

• Like 2

Just now, Christian's Inferno! said:

DookieLookie: I don't want to hear the song live before I hear the studio version
Me: Then don't listen to the live version until after you hear the studio version
DookieLookie: Why are you attacking me and telling me how to live my life?

yeah but tbf he's not talking about him listening to it, he's talking about how playing it at WWWY (not including secret show) is a bad idea to him. I don't have an opinion on that but just felt like I'd clarify because that isn't what he's talking about. Anyways no more dramas!!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Flynn said:

yeah but tbf he's not talking about him listening to it, he's talking about how playing it at WWWY (not including secret show) is a bad idea to him. I don't have an opinion on that but just felt like I'd clarify because that isn't what he's talking about. Anyways no more dramas!!!

Thank you. Christian’s Inferno is obsessed with making it personal for some reason.

I definitely say new song tonight and the typical 2023 festival set they’ve been doing with a couple deep-ish cuts thrown in for WWWY. Start the new era tonight and close the Hella mega era this weekend

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Dude you should tell this to the guy named Matt on green fm he literally posted his actual phone number! and said he's willing to pay big to go to the concert tonight I'm afraid poor matt is gonna end up in someone's trunk lol 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Thank you. Christian’s Inferno is obsessed with making it personal for some reason.

Hmmmm... why does that sound familiar? 🤔

Small random tidbit I just noticed. If you look at the font used for 21CB the letter ‘X’ is incorporated into many of the letters as a style choice.

Now look at several of the videos where they have been using the same recurring font (Including in TADIKM video). You notice they have incorporated the ‘X’ once again in several of the letters.

This all but confirms this will be a direct sequel to 21CB. 

But seriously, I really just wanted to point this out for no reason whatsoever. 

• Haha 2

Why do i have the horrible feeling green day is just gonna keep releasing singles to keep us hooked untill the whole damn album just ends up being released that way. 

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic