1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

3 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

The song haven't leak yet. And even if it was you can't ask for dm of a leaked song.

Dont get soft on us booze!!!

Do we expect the full song on tuesday? Or just the announcement and song release later in the week?

2 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

Do we expect the full song on tuesday? Or just the announcement and song release later in the week?

Full song I’d imagine.

46 minutes ago, fireballmx said:

You're not a fan of EJN?? I wish they would play that song live again 😪

I'll give ole East Je' a compliment:   Way better person AND song than Haushinka.   

44 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

Heres the new song in full:

Jokes on you because I'm going to pay a guy 5 dollars to AI this jam to have Billie singing.....and I bet it'll slap.  Oh, I'm glad I said slap because I'm going to do the handclaps for it.  

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Sheenius said:

CHOCOLATE STARFISH

Is it the pill that swallowed you?

Green day about to break stuff then eat you alive!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ekim said:

Green day about to break stuff then eat you alive!! 

L-I-M-P Bizkit about to have a feature on the new album.   ALRIGHT PARTNER! 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Full song but I expect a big live leak tomorrow night. Pretty sure we're going to hear the full song before tuesday. Not in great quality tho.

And honestly the Music Video seems really cool!

Idk know how I feel about a live leak 1981 kinda sucked live but there was technical issues going on as well

Just now, That Dude said:

L-I-M-P Bizkit about to have a feature on the new album.   ALRIGHT PARTNER! 

Idk if you remember but back in 2003 Fred was doing a documentary for their album "results may very" it aired on mtv, while he was in Florida he started singing basket case in a club billie joe armstrong was there yelling shut up in the background he looked hammered lol

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ekim said:

Idk know how I feel about a live leak 1981 kinda sucked live but there was technical issues going on as well

Idk if you remember but back in 2003 Fred was doing a documentary for their album "results may very" it aired on mtv, while he was in Florida he started singing basket case in a club billie joe armstrong was there yelling shut up in the background he looked hammered lol

THAT!  That's when Freddy and Billie's love affair started, right at that moment.   Bill and Fred's Sexellent Adventures. 

And we get hear about them in detail on the new record.  

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ekim said:

lol i’d love to see that, do you know if that clip is on youtube? 

• Thanks 1
  • Surprised 1

36 minutes ago, outwithoutyou said:

lol i’d love to see that, do you know if that clip is on youtube? 

Dang I can check it was an album launch for limp 

Maybe we get the single on friday? And the 24th is just for the album announcment? If we do, we should know about it in 11 hours (friday in new zealand time)

• Like 3

They could drop the song this friday and then on the 24 drop the video and album announcement
I WANT THIS SONG NOW!!!!!!! :dance:

Edited by Jhonib
typo
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Jhonib said:

They could drop the song this friday and then on the 24 drop the video and album announcement
I WANNA THIS SONG NOW!!!!!!! :dance:

I don't see the song releasing days before the video - that would be such an anticlimax.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

I dont see the song releasing days before the video, that would be such a anticlimax

Father of All did that

• Like 2

Just now, DookieLukie said:

Father of All did that

We dont talk about this song anymore.
But also with the video teasers, I dont see that happening.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sheenius said:

Do we know the time stamp for the part with Billie?

Jesus I believe it was a series of 30 min episodes they played multiple days in a row up to the release of the album this dude added extra footage too lol 

Just now, ekim said:

Jesus I believe it was a series of 30 min episodes they played multiple days in a row up to the release of the album this dude added extra footage too lol 

Watch the first half I know it's tough task to listen to that douche go on about his hard life of making an album lol 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ekim said:

Watch the first half I know it's tough task to listen to that douche go on about his hard life of making an album lol 

Ill keep on rollin baby

• Haha 1

From Weezer To Limp Bizkit, the American Dream has taken us to strange places.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, That Dude said:

From Weezer To Limp Bizkit, the American Dream has taken us to strange places.  

Limp Bizkit is on OEB

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Father of All did that

I was cursed to see the video first couldn't believe it was actually green day, and then I watched the interview and billie talking about the album  how he didn't wanna write the feel good songs or long songs I was like yet Jesus of suburbia is his your favorite wtf lol 

• Like 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic