1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

35 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

Yes and maybe we get more inforomation during their shows this week 😊

But hope no recordings for American Dream will be released before tuesday. I just want the whole experience on tuesday with you with studio quality. Interesting which songs they will play. I‘m sure they change the Hella Mega Setlist

"You can't always get what you want" opps wrong band!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Insomniac90 said:

Yes and maybe we get more inforomation during their shows this week 😊

But hope no recordings for American Dream will be released before tuesday. I just want the whole experience on tuesday with you with studio quality. Interesting which songs they will play. I‘m sure they change the Hella Mega Setlist

They also have that extra show in Vegas this week before the festival!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Westerberg89 said:

This new record will be like 21cb, similar to RevRad too. 

I hope billie sounds good I don't mind some reverb effects to strengthen his vocals, but no ai or autotuning to the point it doesn't resemble his natural voice 

• Like 3

Next Tuesday, what time do you think the song will be out? From what I remember, I think FOAM was released around noon, right?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ekim said:

I hope billie sounds good I don't mind some reverb effects to strengthen his vocals, but no ai or autotuning to the point it doesn't resemble his natural voice 

BTW ai technology I would be happy with American idiot style vocals lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, redline punk said:

I'm hoping the next album will be a direct follow-up to 'Father of All...' and be titled '...Son of Nobody'

“My name is no one a long lost son…” 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I love how Green Day can announce a concert date the week of (secret Vegas show) and be 100% certain they’ll sell it out in a matter of minutes lol 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, redline punk said:

I'm hoping the next album will be a direct follow-up to 'Father of All...' and be titled '...Son of Nobody'

I don't know about that title, but yes!   We didn't get to have a Father of All era at all other than a few videos and performances.  At least the Trilogy had a ton of promotion before THE INCIDENT. 

The only thing I'd change about FOAM is that it should have been a Trilogy as well.   Three 26 minute albums would be SICK and no.  I'm not joking the least bit. Brisbane are you with me?????

• Like 1

Someone in the GreenDay.fm forum said they were watching the 1981 performance again and noticed the lyric, "You've got one foot in the grave", so maybe there is a connection to a zombie storyline after all!!!!

I was also searching online to find a connection between zombies and the year 1981 and I found this movie, Night of the Zombies!!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082815/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Someone in the GreenDay.fm forum said they were watching the 1981 performance again and noticed the lyric, "You've got one foot in the grave", so maybe there is a connection to a zombie storyline after all!!!!

I enjoy all this speculating, but I in in all these 629 pages, we have no idea what this album is going to be like.   And that's a good thing.  Like someone said about the secret shows, Green Day still do numbers.  They could surprise drop Album 14. 

And maybe the Amercian Dream isn't part of it.  No zombie video. No music that they have teased.  Just blowe,  Brand new Green Day album with 13 songs!  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I enjoy all this speculating, but I in in all these 629 pages, we have no idea what this album is going to be like.   And that's a good thing.  Like someone said about the secret shows, Green Day still do numbers.  They could surprise drop Album 14. 

And maybe the Amercian Dream isn't part of it.  No zombie video. No music that they have teased.  Just blowe,  Brand new Green Day album with 13 songs!  

Dude album 14 how about 14 tracks?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So do we think they’ll announce the secret Vegas show tomorrow? Guessing by their post it will be Thursday

Are you talking about the Brain Stew reel in the practice studio? The one that's captioned, "How's your Thursday lookin'?"?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Are you talking about the Brain Stew reel in the practice studio? The one that's captioned, "How's your Thursday lookin'?"?

That’s the one

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That’s the one

Hmmm....yeah when I saw that, I thought it was odd how how they specifically asked us how our Thursday is going. Genius double meaning there!!! Posted on a Thursday for a show that's on the next Thursday!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic