1972 project speculation thread

GDFan2019

4 hours ago, Insomniac90 said:

„The worst hangover ever“ by the Offspring was my soundtrack today. Let me think about it till next weekend 😂😂😂

I've always said that was my theme song in my 20s. :lol:

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Hey guys, I just made a thread so we can talk about Tré's leg injury

Not much to talk about. None of us know anything 

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Not much to talk about. None of us know anything 

I guess the silence is a good thing. That hopefully it won't affect the Innings Festival appearance. He seems to be walking without the crutches now

5 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I guess the silence is a good thing. That hopefully it won't affect the Innings Festival appearance. He seems to be walking without the crutches now

If they weren't going to be ready to go by then they would have already announced it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cunt said:

If they weren't going to be ready to go by then they would have already announced it. 

Yes, exactly!

2 hours ago, WhereIsYourGraceland said:

Album comes out next Friday.

Not this friday, but one of the next fridays for sure. 👀

• Haha 2

Watching the Grammy’s last night got me thinking, will Green Day be up on that stage a year from now? Last night’s show was actually pretty good and the closest we got to rock music was the performance by Stevie Wonder and Smokey Robinson. Now, for Green Day to be eligible, they have to get the album out before the cutoff date, which I believe is in October, right?

Coldplay was there too for their collab with BTS but they lost. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

Hey guys, I just made a thread so we can talk about Tré's leg injury

Tre's leg got destroyed by a gorillas d!ck.. 

The leg won't heal for another 2-3 years.. so yeah the album is pretty much scrapped 

End of discussion 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, senti jamir said:

Tre's leg got destroyed by a gorillas d!ck.. 

The leg won't heal for another 2-3 years.. so yeah the album is pretty much scrapped 

End of discussion 

I can accept this as Tre would definitely tell the exact same story if we asked him what happend to his leg.

It was cool to talk new album with you guys, see you in a new thread when the time comes...? 🤠

• Haha 2

I don’t think they would shadow drop anything this big, like a single or the album itself. I see them making an announcement at least a week to 2 weeks in advance

• Like 1

That would be sweet if they dropped it out of nowhere, even the fans who follow the bands every waking breath would be surprised.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I just scheduled surgery on the 17th. Billie's birthday and a surprise album drop sure would bring me good vibes and help me feel better ❤️

I hope all goes well with your surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery thereafter.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pcj said:

I hope all goes well with your surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery thereafter.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Imagine an album drop on friday unannounced. 

unannounced.   unpromoted.   no singles.   no coverage.    no tour.    Here's 13 songs.   Bye.     

Haha, that would be wild.   Maybe we get album 14 and they continue to toil in the studio on various ideas they've had.   

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, That Dude said:

unannounced.   unpromoted.   no singles.   no coverage.    no tour.    Here's 13 songs.   Bye.     

Haha, that would be wild.   Maybe we get album 14 and they continue to toil in the studio on various ideas they've had.   

Imagine if they did what U2 did 10 years ago with that free album in everyone's iTunes!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1