Green Day Headlining Shaky Knees Fest in April

Squashie

Wow, that is sure some Nimrod era hair that Billie's got going on! I like it. I will forever and always miss that gorgeous floof, though. :( I LOVE the nail polish!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

Wow, that is sure some Nimrod era hair that Billie's got going on! I like it. I will forever and always miss that gorgeous floof, though. :( I LOVE the nail polish!

You are right, I said Warning but it was Nimrod, bad fan!

• Haha 1

See… I’ve been saying the masked guy was a Billie’s kid job but this wasn’t the kid I meant :P

• Haha 2

I'm just catching up here but ahhhhhh Billie looks so good! 🥰

• Like 4

I've been trying to find a video of "Going to Pasalacqua" but haven't had much luck thus far...

This guy is obviously really excited about the festival and has reposted to his story

d8efc8fa3d47d703e830023c2aa2b6839dc27a2c

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Hermione said:

Wow looks awesome and loving Billie with the Nimrod era vibe! Can't wait to see them myself in a few weeks.

I'm so excited for you! :D

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

There's a couple of paragraphs about GD in this Magnet Magazine review of the festival 

aaed7ee9aef93f6401f3cd03c64134e7ba4e494b

https://magnetmagazine.com/2022/05/06/live-review-shaky-knees-festival-2022/

"Later that evening, the sun set behind the trees and the city’s high rises were illuminated, adding a twinkling, summertime-cafe-light vibe to the night sky. It was then that Friday headliner Green Day took the stage amid an explosion of lasers and pyrotechnics. Billie Jo Armstrong hasn’t aged a day, and his energy hasn’t waned either. Throughout the band’s dynamic 90-minute set, the spiky-haired Armstrong ricoched across the stage, wailed on the guitar and barked into the microphone, growing in intensity throughout the show.

The enduring pop/punk band curated a diverse selection of hits from its nearly 30 years in the spotlight, including “When I Come Around,” “American Idiot” and “Pollyanna.” The performance gave the audience an appreciation of Green Day’s body of work and staying power as a band. I remember listening to Dookie in the car to soccer practice as a 10-year-old, and there I was in my mid-30s singing along as Armstrong and Co. played live to a crowd of thousands."

Pollyanna? A hit? 😀

18 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Going to Pasalacqua!

One of the rare instances where I wish it were being filmed from a little further back, because the pit was MOVIN' haha

• Like 2

So happy to see KFAD again.  And to have Kevin in the background.

Now just lose the t-shirt Billie.

• Like 3
  • Love 1