Live release of Rock and Roll All Night from Hella Mega to be released Friday 10 September 2021

Rumpelstiltskin2000

At the end of the video where BillIe jumps in air they  should Of use the clip where he fell that would prove that he rock ‘n’ roll   all night and   Party  every day  . 

45 minutes ago, Other Billie said:

At the end of the video where BillIe jumps in air they  should Of use the clip where he fell that would prove that he rock ‘n’ roll   all night and   Party  every day  . 

Harsh!

55 minutes ago, Other Billie said:

When did he fall?

1 minute ago, Beerjeezus said:

When did he fall?

I don’t remember now which show it was but he jumped from the amp and fell on his knees

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, xWhatsername_ said:

I’m not new on here and I’ve been a fan even way before making an account, I’m just saying to literally just enjoy and appreciate their cover 

wooosh-dumb.gif

• Confused 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Squashie said:

wooosh-dumb.gif

ARE YOU DONE quoting me or not? I’m trying to stay focused on the topic and be positive but this just isn’t it 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Squashie said:

wooosh-dumb.gif

Hey you back off from xWhatsername, that's my gf you're making fun of......I don't suppose you have anything better to do then make fun of other people because you are so miserable

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Weezer and Fallout boy too said:

Hey you back off from xWhatsername, that's my gf you're making fun of......I don't suppose you have anything better to do then make fun of other people because you are so miserable

Dude.

It was a JOKE.

Calm. Down.

Also, thanks for just assuming I'm a miserable person from ONE post. You're a ray of sunshine, yourself.

• Like 1

Just when I thought this place had calmed down LOL. Both sides here need to calm down. No need for other people to jump in and inflame things, but also no need to keep bugging people who have made it clear they want to be left alone. This site does have a bit of a problem with people not being able to accept other people's opinions. You can like the cover or not like it; either is valid. Not worth arguing over--and that says something coming from me LOL. It's kinda just common decency to leave people alone when they ask to be left alone. 

taylor-swift-you-need-to-calm-down.gif

4 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Hide contents

I'm probably gonna be flamed for this, but GD's cover is better than KISS's version...

28615a05853e3e5006028b1938ea8ab39fc02ec3

4f9596c3ecb8ace71a057b94906c704898cafbd8

I think it is better. It would be great if they had the same kind of resurgent success with this cover that Weezer did with Africa.  Although in the case of this song, it's even better if you were there to see it live. The memory of the tour is what's so great.  (And thank you for that gif.  Watching Billie flail like a beetle on its back is just what I needed)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Squashie said:

Hide contents

I'm probably gonna be flamed for this, but GD's cover is better than KISS's version...

28615a05853e3e5006028b1938ea8ab39fc02ec3

4f9596c3ecb8ace71a057b94906c704898cafbd8

Now see, this we can agree on! :) I feel like Green Day's covers of everything are better LOL. Also these GIFs are everything. Did you make them?

I usually don't like music videos of the live variety, but this one is well executed and a lot of fun.   

I don't know if it's swayed me enough to dig any deeper into these KISS guys, but maybe.   

Stranger things have happened.   Green Day got me into The Who and Cheap Trick and a ton of other bands with their top tier covers.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Now see, this we can agree on! :) I feel like Green Day's covers of everything are better LOL. Also these GIFs are everything. Did you make them?

Nah, they’re from tumblr 

• Like 1