Live release of Rock and Roll All Night from Hella Mega to be released Friday 10 September 2021

Rumpelstiltskin2000

4 hours ago, Slave To The Network said:

I really wish they'd done Pollyanna instead. I don't care for this song and Pollyanna, being a new song that sounded really great live and felt so special, would have been waaaay better. When they played it at my show it just felt amazing. It was the perfect song to bring out on this tour.

I'm sure that it means something. Pete Wentz was the one who said it initially near the end of FOB's set, then it was reiterated I think by Billie (maybe, I can't remember who, but it was mentioned multiple times).

Ah, if there are different bands saying it, it probably is something that involves all of them. Like a live album/DVD of all three bands on tour.

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Is it gonna be out soon?

I'm going to kill my phone waiting on this. It's 8:03am in my reality, what about you? 

24 minutes ago, That Dude said:

I'm going to kill my phone waiting on this. It's 8:03am in my reality, what about you? 

foggetaboutit it's already out on Spotify

• Like 1

Can everyone just appreciate the fact they released something at all? LOL, it’s new green day content and honestly, I think it’s pretty alright after hearing it on spotify 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Squashie said:

You must be new here.

I’m not new on here and I’ve been a fan even way before making an account, I’m just saying to literally just enjoy and appreciate their cover 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I absolutely love this. Not my favorite song in the world, but after listening again and in the context of the video, I can see why they picked it. It's very appreciative of the fans, and that was a message they wanted to send coming out of the pandemic. I think it was a good move. I love this video. Anyone else love Billie on top of the piano? Also we get to see more scantily clad Tre. Also @The Grohl and @Montclare need to get their butts over here for some Kevin Action LOL.

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Live album coming for sure.
Audio & Video !

Nah, I think this is just them releasing “whatever they want whenever they want”.  I am not a Kiss fan and was a little disappointed by the announcement but it sounds great and the video is great, such fun and energy!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DookieLukie said:

A live album for this tour would suck because we've heard almost all these songs live a million times.

That’s why i’m absolutely positive the love album is coming out

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, jengd said:

Nah, I think this is just them releasing “whatever they want whenever they want”.  I am not a Kiss fan and was a little disappointed by the announcement but it sounds great and the video is great, such fun and energy!

Yes, this video is probably a one-off, but they wouldn't be making a repeated point to say they are being filmed if nothing was going to come of that.

19 minutes ago, jengd said:

I hope Green Day want to re-release the Trilogy and FOAM, and threaten to promote them until every single rock fan is converted. 

We're talking 47 music videos, 7 tours and appearances on every soundtrack ever for 5years.

5 iheartradio performances, all with a flexible timeslot anywhere from 3 to 6 hours. 

6 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

Ah, if there are different bands saying it, it probably is something that involves all of them. Like a live album/DVD of all three bands on tour.

That would be dire as I've got no interest in the other bands whatsoever but I'll feel I have to buy it to complete my collection :lol:

Upside could be we'll get a live recording of Still Breathing? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

That would be dire as I've got no interest in the other bands whatsoever but I'll feel I have to buy it to complete my collection :lol:

Upside could be we'll get a live recording of Still Breathing? 

I agree, if they did a DVD each that would be ok but if it was one with all three bands interspersed it would suck.

• Like 4