Covid/vaccine rules at shows

Hermione

I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd put it in here in case anyone could be affected by it

fd2967500d4dcf90eb0d96b06541f2644616d1d5

• Like 1

This is why you WEAR A MASK! Even if you are vaccinated. And that's still not fully virus-proof. I'm going to wear a mask the entire time when I go to my show (which I really hope will not be cancelled🤞 - things are starting to become a lot stricter). I'm already used to wearing one for hours on end at work so it's not a big deal. I would not risk being maskless around that many people.

• Like 4

Went with my family to the show with seats on the field. Four of us are vaccinated and wore KN95 masks the entire time. No eating or drinking once the crowds filled in. We were all fine. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I saw this on Facebook and thought I'd put it in here in case anyone could be affected by it

fd2967500d4dcf90eb0d96b06541f2644616d1d5

Not really a surprise is it? This is going to be the way of the world for quite some time now. It sucks, but it is what it is.

1 hour ago, Joe. said:

Not really a surprise is it? This is going to be the way of the world for quite some time now. It sucks, but it is what it is.

I only posted it for information in case anyone on here was there and wanted to get tested! 

• Like 1

12時間前、Rumpelstiltskin2000は次のように述べています。

Liz has been vaccinated, but she also posted on Facebook that she continues to have a high fever. I'm worried about her....😰
I love the videos she has taken and have watched them many times…

I hope she feels better soon.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mao said:

Liz has been vaccinated, but she also posted on Facebook that she continues to have a high fever. I'm worried about her....😰
I love the videos she has taken and have watched them many times…

I hope she feels better soon.

Me too. I saw her telling someone she "felt like death"... :(

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

This is why vaccinations are important. The odds of a vaccinated person spreading to another vaccinated person are less if a breakthrough case happens.

We had a scare at my work going away party last weekend because an idiot coworker is part of a religious cult (too long to explain here :lol:) full of anti-vaxxers. Of course despite her being vaccinated, she got COVID. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. But the reason I say vaccines are important is because nobody else at the party got it because we were all vaccinated and the likelihood of her transmitting it again was so low.

Again, people not getting vaccinated is why we can’t get out of this fucking mess. Vaccines work. I would’ve 100% been in favor of vaccine mandates for this show. Our local venues are doing it here in Columbus and it worked just fine when I went to a show this week. 

We're going to a Tame Impala show Tuesday and vaccines or proof of negative COVID tests are required. It makes me feel much better about going

https://www.nme.com/news/music/tame-impala-to-require-covid-19-vaccination-or-negative-test-for-us-shows-get-a-move-on-if-youve-been-putting-it-off-3032686

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Billie Joes Eyelids said:

We're going to a Tame Impala show Tuesday and vaccines or proof of negative COVID tests are required. It makes me feel much better about going

https://www.nme.com/news/music/tame-impala-to-require-covid-19-vaccination-or-negative-test-for-us-shows-get-a-move-on-if-youve-been-putting-it-off-3032686

Same with my Struts show next week. I appreciate venues that do that. We still have to be masked, but it feel very low risk now (and they moved it outdoors)

5 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same with my Struts show next week. I appreciate venues that do that. We still have to be masked, but it feel very low risk now (and they moved it outdoors)

In the case of Tame Impala its not the venue. The band is requiring this for all of their shows. I really admire it.

• Like 3

I saw that Corey Taylor from Slipknot has blamed a selfish fan for bringing Covid to a show and him ending up with it. It was an article that came up on my Facebook in the last couple of weeks

Here it is

https://torontosun.com/entertainment/celebrity/slipknots-corey-taylor-blames-selfish-fan-for-giving-him-covid-19