Green Day confirmed on Global Citizen Live 2021, Sep 25th

legendary

THEY ARE SHOWING BLVD RIGHT NOW, I almost freaked so bad😭

It’s on fox

Edited by xWhatsername_
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

My Fox station has football on???????????

I had the same problem when I was looking for global citizens on my tv but it’s basically the fox station that says “FX”, it goes off at like 7pm est

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xWhatsername_ said:

I had the same problem when I was looking for global citizens on my tv but it’s basically the fox station that says “FX”, it goes off at like 7pm est

Oh OK, thanks, but I don't get that channel anyway. 🤣

They have the global citizens thingy on abc now but it’s only an hour, maybe they’ll show green day again? who knows, I’ll watch it anyway and see 

I have no idea why they didn’t upload it to youtube 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizard said:

I don’t get that channel but that’s ok.

I’m gonna piss on my keyboard if Fox makes us wait for hours and keeps showing prerecorded Green Day we’ve all seen a million times. 

That's, um...an interesting way of putting that. 🤣

At any rate, it seems ABC may now be your salvation?

It’s only on an hour on channel 7 so I’m guessing it’s probably one song  starts at 7 PM California time 

Edited by Other Billie
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Other Billie said:

It’s only on an hour on channel 7 so I’m guessing it’s probably one song  starts at 7 PM California time 

Damn, that's 10:00 my time. Definitely not staying up for that when I have to work tomorrow. :( 

2 hours ago, Lady Mix-A-Lot said:

That's, um...an interesting way of putting that. 🤣

At any rate, it seems ABC may now be your salvation?

Thanks for the ABC tip :) I think I missed it… that’s ok hopefully it’ll be on YouTube at some point.

There was a tweet someone had been waiting 10 hours for GreenDay already and they said they’d piss on their keyboard and it made me lol all day it was so funny now that’s my go-to Green Day freakout when they’re taking too long. I borrowed it and will now run with it maybe forever.

22 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

:lol:

This tweet is now my life. The keyboard one. That is commitment to the band. And rage against not posting set times etc.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Other Billie said:

No Green Day on  ch 7 ABC global citizens California edition

That sounds like the biggest load of garbage ever. No Green Day for the California edition?? That’s just gross.

• Sad 2

How is there no video of this yet? That's just stupid. Nobody has cable anymore. Put that shit on YouTube already!

• Like 3

Seems pretty pointless to me shouting about this amazing thing and then people can’t see it, or at least find the bits they want.  Who the hell can watch a 24 hour broadcast?? Surely buts will start popping up!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mao said:

I tried to capture it, but the quality is not very good as I used the screen recording of the 5th generation iPad... The file size is also large.
If anyone wants it, here it is.

https://mega.nz/file/WM4gzTKY#QIZ_0ORDMNEgNr0HLd5lddOVq7IXG1t8NzbLYftB7Dg

I hope someone captures it in a better condition or the official site will release the video.

By the way, Fox in Japan is all drama and cooking shows, no sports or news 😅
Last year, another broadcaster did  airing Billie Joe's footage, but this year, it seems that the program itself is not aired 😥

Thank you

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DrewK said:

So Green Day Brasil Play! YouTuber has the concert but i dont know how to get a hold on them, can anyone help?

Use JDownloader.

However I don't see Global Citizen performance on that channel

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, DrewK said:

So Green Day Brasil Play! YouTuber has the concert but i dont know how to get a hold on them, can anyone help?

return back a few posts in this thread and there is a Mega link for download it. That's where I got it