Official Green Day Funko Pop

Marie_GD

Has anyone found these in store yet? I usually try to hold off ordering funko’s online and in case they come damage but now I don’t wanna wait anymore and willing just to take the risk LOL, does anyone know a good site?

2 hours ago, xWhatsername_ said:

Has anyone found these in store yet? I usually try to hold off ordering funko’s online and in case they come damage but now I don’t wanna wait anymore and willing just to take the risk LOL, does anyone know a good site?

I've definitely seen them on ebay if that helps 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-of-3-FUNKO-POP-ROCKS-GREEN-DAY-FIGURES-IN-HAND-Armstrong-Dirnt-Cool-/324750832052?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l6249&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

BILLIE HAS BEEN DELAYED BY TWO WEEKS?!

What kind of baloney is that? Mike and Tre came yesterday! This is why I pre-ordered!!

• Sad 1
  • Surprised 3

2 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

BILLIE HAS BEEN DELAYED BY TWO WEEKS?!

What kind of baloney is that? Mike and Tre came yesterday! This is why I pre-ordered!!

No way this was Amazon? 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

No way this was Amazon? 

Yup. Apparently Billie will be "in stock soon" but...I pre ordered so it doesn't make sense. 

• Confused 1

41 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Yup. Apparently Billie will be "in stock soon" but...I pre ordered so it doesn't make sense. 

Sucks! Mine was a pre-order too they must have not gotten as many in as they expected. Hopefully just a shipping delay because I'm pretty sure you can now just cancel it and find it somewhere else, they're out everywhere.

44 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

I ordered mine on Amazon too and Billie is on his way to me now....

Just seen that they won’t be released in the Uk until 39th October - I hope that’s rubbish!

Damn, it’s right 😢🤬

Edited by jengd
Addition
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, jengd said:

Just seen that they won’t be released in the Uk until 39th October - I hope that’s rubbish!

Damn, it’s right 😢🤬

Something is wrong with your date because you will never get your Funko if that was the case. 😆 (LoL, I think you might have pressed the wrong number on your keyboard.)

• Haha 3

Ha, you are right!  In my next incarnation I hope to have slim fingers more suited to touch screens than the chubsters I have now 😂😂 At least 30 is an actual,  possible date!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have received Billie and Mike from Amazon.ca. I'm still waiting for Tré. I did find it in a store and it was less expensive. I bought it and brought it back the day after because Amazon doesn't want to let me cancel Tré from my order. :(

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

well, I’ve ordered those funko pops from popinabox and appeared to ship the mike one about two months ago, while Billie and tre are still waiting to reach their warehouse. 
I asked explanation to the customer service and they say they have delay.

So I’ve ordered them from another site, and same story, they are late…

i paid with PayPal so I can apply for a refund.

I will be traveling to the UK this weekend so, if someone there knows if I can find them in some store in London, could please tell me where?

thanKs a lot!!!

and sorry for my bad English :( 

8 minutes ago, *dry_ice* said:

Hello all!

well, I’ve ordered those funko pops from popinabox and appeared to ship the mike one about two months ago, while Billie and tre are still waiting to reach their warehouse. 

I will be traveling to the UK this weekend so, if someone there knows if I can find them in some store in London, could please tell me where?

thanKs a lot!!!

Some of them aren't too expensive on ebay like this Mike one. Could you have it sent to where you are staying in the UK? 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POP-ROCKS-GREEN-DAY-MIKE-DIRNT-FUNKO-POP-VINYL-FIGURE-235-/144212184232?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Tre

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRE-COOL-236-GREEN-DAY-FUNKO-POP-IN-POP-PROTECTOR-/133879407538?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Billie

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Funko-Billy-Joe-Armstrong-POP-Rocks-Vinyl-Figure-234-Green-Day-Vocalist-Guitar-/363559129289?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

40 minutes ago, *dry_ice* said:

Hello all!

thanKs a lot!!!

Not due to be released in Uk until 31 October I understand.

• Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, squinty bitch said:

This sexy motherfucker arrived today:

IMG-20211022-005101.jpg

Still waiting on the other two bitches to hurry their asses up

Same here!  Looked on Amazon to see if I could get them quicker, but they only have Tre.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...