"Pollyanna" - NEW SONG

Sanity Loan

Seeing Pro-Shot footage of them playing in the rain made me giddy. 

“That’s me! They were playing for me!”

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, BillieMyLove said:

This just made me ridiculously happy. :) 

Same! 😍 and I wish I was in the US right now ☹️
I love this song.

I think that was the proof that they‘re still with Warner. When you click on the link to the Pollyanna video in the email, you get redirected to youtube from the website of Warner

Greg Schneider posted this from the pollyanna video on his IG story 

0fef17052b6a87845d1c33b741fa5e6ade9cc5bd

• Love 3

7 hours ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

I'm surprised very few people recognized the Sex Pistols' Pretty Vacant guitar intro in the middle part of Pollyanna.

I did 🙋‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I don't complain a lot about GD but there's one thing that really annoys me. The mixing of the live audience sound in the Pollyanna video is way too loud and totally distorted in the finished song. They did the same in Awesome As Fuck. Wonder why they are doing this 🙄

Stayed the same on Mainstream Rock Airplay (#31), went up to a new peak on Alternative Airplay (35 to 33) and down on Rock and Alternative Airplay (28 to 34).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Stayed the same on Mainstream Rock Airplay (#31), went up to a new peak on Alternative Airplay (35 to 33) and down on Rock and Alternative Airplay (28 to 34).

I‘m not familiar with the Billboard charts. But how far away are these positions in the Rock & Alternative charts from a position in the Billboard Top 200? 🤔

1 hour ago, Flashback said:

I‘m not familiar with the Billboard charts. But how far away are these positions in the Rock & Alternative charts from a position in the Billboard Top 200? 🤔

Billboard 200 is for albums; top 100 is for songs.  For that, very far.  They haven't reached that since Oh Love, and that only went to #97.  Bang Bang came closest after that, peaking at #4 on the Bubbling Under chart.  For comparison, on these 3 particular charts, Bang Bang, Still Breathing, and Oh Yeah all went to #1.  FOA went to # 1 on Mainstream Rock Airplay and Rock and Alternative Airplay, and #3 on Alternative Airplay.  All of those also charted on the Hot Rock and Alternative Songs chart (which takes into account both airplay as well as sales/streaming), which Pollyanna has not.  Pollyanna has only charted on the airplay charts, none of the sales/streaming charts.

• Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Montclare said:

Billboard 200 is for albums; top 100 is for songs.  For that, very far.  They haven't reached that since Oh Love, and that only went to #97.  Bang Bang came closest after that, peaking at #4 on the Bubbling Under chart.  For comparison, on these 3 particular charts, Bang Bang, Still Breathing, and Oh Yeah all went to #1.  FOA went to # 1 on Mainstream Rock Airplay and Rock and Alternative Airplay, and #3 on Alternative Airplay.  All of those also charted on the Hot Rock and Alternative Songs chart (which takes into account both airplay as well as sales/streaming), which Pollyanna has not.  Pollyanna has only charted on the airplay charts, none of the sales/streaming charts.

Oh ok thanks! Hopefully one day they return to the Billboard 100!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, billy1986 said:

Is this site and forum dead???

No. There just isn't that much going on atm regarding Green Day. It's very active whenever an album or single is released or announced etc.

• Like 3