Billie Joe on audible’s Words + Music series April 22

pacejunkie punk

1 minute ago, Flashback said:

Billie will be on Jimmy Kimmel? Cool to see an interview with him after nearly one year :)

Can you believe it has been nearly a year? His last run of interviews for NFMs was in May 2020. 😢

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can you believe it has been nearly a year? His last run of interviews for NFMs was in May 2020. 😢

His social media hiatus makes it even worse 😅 was the last interview the one with James Corden? That was great

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Flashback said:

His social media hiatus makes it even worse 😅 was the last interview the one with James Corden? That was great

I don’t remember which was last he did that one and a whole slew of radio station interviews over like a week

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

I made an account. Can't wait for Thursday!

I need to do this so I can listen while on a mini road-trip Thursday...

Did you have to put any credit card info in when you signed up?

4 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I need to do this so I can listen while on a mini road-trip Thursday...

Did you have to put any credit card info in when you signed up?

yes the first month is free but in May 19th they gonna charge me. I will cancel my subs right after the podcast tho.

• Thanks 1

The synopsis of the audiobooks on Audible lists “never-before-heard performances.” Fingers crossed something special gets surfaced.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

The synopsis of the audiobooks on Audible lists “never-before-heard performances.” Fingers crossed something special gets surfaced.

Are you gonna upload the podcast somewhere? Cause I'm streaming it Thursday night and putting it on YouTube but it's gonna be deleted for SURE. I would love to have it permanantly somewhere.

Tomorrow I'm gonna do the same thing as I did with the Jimmy Kimmel interview for this Podcast. 
But not at midnight OH NO! I'm gonna play it at 4 PM EST

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Tomorrow I'm gonna do the same thing as I did with the Jimmy Kimmel interview for this Podcast. 

That looks like an hour I might be up at to finally watch one of your streams!

• Surprised 1

Hey, do you guys know if this series’ content is restricted to only USA or other countries in Europe or UK etc. can access the same content from the link here because I think some of the podcasts in the series do not seem available but wanted to know if it’s only USA thing or some other particular countries are included. 

18 hours ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

I’ll put it up on Google Drive when I have it captured/downloaded. (Depends on if I’ll be able to download it directly or not. Worst case scenario, I’ll just fall back on Audacity.)

Audio Book files can be directly dowloaded, not sure about podcasts but yeah there is Audacity either way

40 minutes ago, Beyza said:

Hey, do you guys know if this series’ content is restricted to only USA or other countries in Europe or UK etc. can access the same content from the link here because I think some of the podcasts in the series do not seem available but wanted to know if it’s only USA thing or some other particular countries are included. 

I had a look and can see some podcasts from the series are freely available but they are all more than a year old.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jengd said:

I had a look and can see some podcasts from the series are freely available but they are all more than a year old.

Okay then you don't access the newly added ones in the series like the one with Sting and there are more other artists. So, I think most of the content is not available for outside the usa.

6 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Thank you! Can you dm the link of your stream?

OMG this says part 1 is 1 hour 26 mins!! Not had time to listen yet but so excited for this!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN9e6FfhFMO/?igshid=1drm51ag1omt3

so this is a short sample (5 mins) and sounds like Billie just sitting talking about meeting Mike, writing early songs but also has a little snippet of him playing and singing - not going to say anymore and spoil it, sounds awesome! 

Edited by jengd
Addition
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, jengd said:

OMG this says part 1 is 1 hour 26 mins!! Not had time to listen yet but so excited for this!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN9e6FfhFMO/?igshid=1drm51ag1omt3

so this is a short sample (5 mins) and sounds like Billie just sitting talking about meeting Mike, writing early songs but also has a little snippet of him playing and singing - not going to say anymore and spoil it, sounds awesome! 

Omg the sample is so good! I love it already! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Doesn’t seem to be available in the UK/Ireland

which isn’t ideal

In Italy as well