Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

Some songs, about 10 of them, are still in my playlist. So this album stood the test of time. 

45 minutes ago, Bakabanas said:

Some songs, about 10 of them, are still in my playlist. So this album stood the test of time. 

Funny how six months passes for "the test of time" these days 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Really, it seemed like it took at least one year.

23 hours ago, Hermione said:

But a Network tour would be particularly fun and awesome, especially as they've never done one before and especially with such amazing new material.

Oh, I'd LOVE to see a Network show. That would be amazing and completely novel. I still haven't seen Foxies either, so that's a bucket list thing (if they'll play again [pleeeeeaaaase!!]). I was so lucky to see The Longshot when I did.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

In 7 days we will have the vinyl/cd!

maybe..

likely the CDs, yeah. those are easy. but vinyl manufacturing is still totally fucked right now. the bottlenecking in production got really bad last year, so it's very well within the realm of possibility that we might not get the LPs for a minute yet...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Herroon said:

maybe..

likely the CDs, yeah. those are easy. but vinyl manufacturing is still totally fucked right now. the bottlenecking in production got really bad last year, so it's very well within the realm of possibility that we might not get the LPs for a minute yet...

The Network Store says the vinyl will be released April 16th (same date as the CD). Considering these were on pre-order since December, I don't see why they would have an issue, especially without telling the consumer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Freezing Melons said:

The Network Store says the vinyl will be released April 16th (same date as the CD). Considering these were on pre-order since December, I don't see why they would have an issue, especially without telling the consumer.

I work for a moderately-sized indie label and my partner works at a vinyl manufacturing plant here in Philly- I promise you that practically nobody is making their initially projected production deadlines right now.

This is for a number of reasons, but the short of it is everybody's supply chain is completely out of whack at the moment due to one of the biggest lacquer cutting plants in the world burning down early last year (and also pandemic junk, but mostly the lacquer thing). So there's a way short supply of lacquers at the moment, and that caused a bottleneck that has only worsened since then, since shit just keeps piling up for manufacturers and they're having an increasingly hard time actually getting lacquers cut to press orders with. So it being on preorder since December wouldn't really have much bearing on it, yknow? Everything in that world is just so hectic right now..

plus, didn't they delay the shirts and trading cards and stuff without telling us just a couple months ago?

2 hours ago, Herroon said:

I work for a moderately-sized indie label and my partner works at a vinyl manufacturing plant here in Philly- I promise you that practically nobody is making their initially projected production deadlines right now.

This is for a number of reasons, but the short of it is everybody's supply chain is completely out of whack at the moment due to one of the biggest lacquer cutting plants in the world burning down early last year (and also pandemic junk, but mostly the lacquer thing). So there's a way short supply of lacquers at the moment, and that caused a bottleneck that has only worsened since then, since shit just keeps piling up for manufacturers and they're having an increasingly hard time actually getting lacquers cut to press orders with. So it being on preorder since December wouldn't really have much bearing on it, yknow? Everything in that world is just so hectic right now..

plus, didn't they delay the shirts and trading cards and stuff without telling us just a couple months ago?

Yea - totally get that - it's weird that they didn't tell anyone. I had ordered the No Fun Mondays LP from UK and an email was sent saying that shipping had been delayed, so really just going off of that. Most of the other LPs I've ordered in the last year (too many for my own good...) have been coming in fine with a few exceptions.

Just trying to keep some positivity with something to look forward to.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Freezing Melons said:

yes same! Got the email this morning :)

I am truly ecstatic to eat my words on this one, I didn't think they were gonna make it on time! just got my shipping confirmation now too. Cool!

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure the CD and vinyl will be sold in stores, because No Fun Mondays and the Insomniac 25th Anniversary vinyl were both at first sold online but then were also sold in stores.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 12:41 PM, pacejunkie punk said:

Actually hasn't it only been about four months?

So I got confirmations for the CD and vinyl, but not the trading cards 🤷‍♀️

• Confused 1

Not sure if you are all aware, but the lyrics of all the songs are now available online. 

Verrückter dummkopf 🙃

1 hour ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Not sure if you are all aware, but the lyrics of all the songs are now available online. 

Verrückter dummkopf 🙃

Where? Because they’ve been on lyric sites for a while but were fan guesses and mostly wrong. Are they on an official site?

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Where? Because they’ve been on lyric sites for a while but were fan guesses and mostly wrong. Are they on an official site?

3 hours ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

Verrückter dummkopf 🙃

Dude it's April 14th

• Confused 1

Please don't laugh at my words that this album's songs stood the test of time. I am in hell now, and these what? Four months? Seems like several years. And these songs have been with me and helped me. I am sure they will until the end of this HELL year.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

They’re on Apple Music/Google/Instagram and other channels like that, so I am assuming they are official lyrics.

4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Dude it's April 14th

I didn’t think we got the official lyrics yet? 

10 minutes ago, HAPPY FINKING UNICORN said:

They’re on Apple Music/Google/Instagram and other channels like that, so I am assuming they are official lyrics.

just looked at apple music and a bunch of the lyrics are wrong lol- I think they were maybe sourced from genius or some other user-submitted place like that.

"lull of the land is dirt" rather than "law of the land is dirt"

"kissing the masses, hoping loyal the classes" rather than "can't stand the masses, hoi polloi and the classes", etc...

27 minutes ago, Herroon said:

just looked at apple music and a bunch of the lyrics are wrong lol- I think they were maybe sourced from genius or some other user-submitted place like that.

"lull of the land is dirt" rather than "law of the land is dirt"

"kissing the masses, hoping loyal the classes" rather than "can't stand the masses, hoi polloi and the classes", etc...

Yeah that's what I thought.  Every site like that just copies from fan edited places.  To me the only ones that count are ones in an official YouTube video as a caption.

• Like 2