Money Money 2020 Part II: We Told Ya So! - Out Friday

A Worry Rock

51 minutes ago, That Dude said:

To play in the car.   If I could install a record player in my car, that would be cool.   

You can’t plug your phone in/have Bluetooth?

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Anyone see these song snippets they posted for Side A on Insta?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPFkA2B5sy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yep! I posted the link in the thread earlier. The snippets sound good, but I’m reserving my opinion until I’ve heard the full versions

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Yep! I posted the link in the thread earlier. The snippets sound good, but I’m reserving my opinion until I’ve heard the full versions

I somehow missed it earlier! >_< But so far they sound really good!

• Like 2

So Asphyxia and Fentanyl, not one song at all.  Can’t wait for this, loving the silliness on the socials.  I want a t-shirt with that artwork, it’s fab.  I’m beginning to agree with @pacejunkie punk this has been a while in the planning, I thought it was all COVID inspired to begin with.

One, two, Snoo made me fire coffee out my nose 😂😂

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Hermione said:

The artwork is awesome and I'm excited buuuut it's no CD no sale for me. I want to buy a physical copy that I can use.

CDs are more versatile and practical than vinyl and also less expensive. I still use them to listen to music in the house and in cars. When you have 20+ CDs from a band it sucks to not be able to get new albums to add to them, and instead to spend money on an album but not get a physical copy, booklet or artwork. 

Which is what makes vinyl superior imo. You get a much more unique physical (colored vinyl, limited pressings, etc) and a digital download (which is way more practical than a CD in 2020).

I’ll give you cost though. Vinyls are not cheap but there’s worse hobbies to have.

• Like 2

Definitely pre ordering that vinyl. The artwork is dope and the EP is the best thing green day have released since 21stCB. 

I won't listen to the instagram teasers though. I hate spoiling the first listen. 

• Like 2

Is the way I've written the album name in the thread title correct? Everywhere I see it it's written slightly differently.

1 hour ago, dudley dawson said:

Which is what makes vinyl superior imo. You get a much more unique physical (colored vinyl, limited pressings, etc) and a digital download (which is way more practical than a CD in 2020).

I’ll give you cost though. Vinyls are not cheap but there’s worse hobbies to have.

Yeah if you get into it, don't mind spending the extra and have a record player etc it's cool. I just want another CD for my GD rack though :P 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dudley dawson said:

should be the standard nowadays that lp's include a cd copy for the price. or at least a download. lp's are expensive enough.

imo a cd is more practical than a download (what if you lose your digital copy? then you have to rely on streaming and that sucks)

4 minutes ago, monkeyupinspace said:

Edited by monkeyupinspace
  • Like 4

37 minutes ago, monkeyupinspace said:

imo a cd is more practical than a download (what if you lose your digital copy? then you have to rely on streaming and that sucks)

That's why I hate sites like Amazon and iTunes. They only offer lossy downloads, Bandcamp does it way better offering a digital download in any format you want and it's saved, not like Amazon where Digital purchases "get lost" after 10 years or so (there are quite a lot of songs from back then I can never recover).

• Like 3

a double album? wow

they really used their "free-time" during this pandemic

cant wait for friday

• Like 3

12 hours ago, A Worry Rock said:

Found another! We are up to 18 Shazam Songs and 4 Trans Am EP Songs for 22 total. There still may be more.

Carolina's Ultimate Netflix Tweet

https://www.shazam.com/track/547222318/carolinas-ultimate-netflix-tweet

Here's what we have in random order.

1.       The Prophecy

2.       Theory of Reality

3.       Trans Am

4.       Asphyxia

5.       Fentanyl

6.       Ivankkka is a Nazi

7.       Flat Earth

8.       Art of the Deal With the Devil

9.       Cancer is the New Black

10.   Digital Black

11.   Hey Elon

12.   Pizzagate

13.   Popper Punk

14.   Respirator

15.   Tarantula

16.   That's How They Get You

17.   The Stranger

18.   Threat Level Midnight

19.   Time Capsule

20.   Amnesia Vagabond

21.   Squatter

22.   Carolina's Ultimate Netflix Tweet

Holy... That is a LOT of new songs!

FOAM had only 10 songs.

• Like 2

I wonder if the vinyl will be on Amazon and/or in indie record stores or if it'll just be on the Networks site for purchase?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, monkeyupinspace said:

should be the standard nowadays that lp's include a cd copy for the price. or at least a download. lp's are expensive enough.

If you back your music into the cloud, you’ll never lose it. A physical object like a CD is much easier to lose.

• Confused 1