The Network is back!

Little Boy Named Booze

So, some of The Network merch got pushed back. Most of the shirts seem ready...except the Lushotology one....which is the one I ordered :dry: That one got pushed back to Feb. The trading cards got pushed back to March :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

So, some of The Network merch got pushed back. Most of the shirts seem ready...except the Lushotology one....which is the one I ordered :dry: That one got pushed back to Feb. The trading cards got pushed back to March :(

Ugh, did you get an email on it?  I know my sister got me the Lushotology one for Xmas.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

weird. I'm specifically surprised the trading cards got delayed so heavily- you'd think they would be one of the easier things to manufacture?

But then again, covid has had some bizarre ripple effects (eg: destroying the vinyl production supply chain) so who knows..

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Ugh, did you get an email on it?  I know my sister got me the Lushotology one for Xmas.

I only got an order confirmation. I looked at the store page and Lushotology has Feb. listed as the release date. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

I only got an order confirmation. I looked at the store page and Lushotology has Feb. listed as the release date. 

they did put that shirt up late, maybe it was put into motion later than all the others

• 7 months later...

sorry to bring up old shit... but im curious...

those of you who bought t-shirts: how was/is the quality? what brand of shirts are they printed on? are they thick/thin? hold up well after a wash?

i don't wanna pony up $35 if they're crap or on a brand i know doesnt fit me well. (im thinking of getting the Block Party shirt..)

thanks in advance, cheers!

• Like 2

I have tour t-shirts from 2009, 2010, 2017 and a Network one from 2020 and obviously the 2009 ones are beginning to show signs of wear I would say they are good quality.  I think they are all Gildan, would need to check, certainly most of them are. The Network one is really lovely, very nice fit and a winter white, nice change from black.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone else consider the train explosion in Ohio as the nuclear bomb landing fink famously sings about in theory of reality?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

What do you think about the lyrics of 'The Art Of The Deal With The Devil' ? 

May it have a deeper meaning?

I love it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Reverend Strychnine Twitch said:

What do you think about the lyrics of 'The Art Of The Deal With The Devil' ? 

May it have a deeper meaning?

I love it.

Could it be about fame? Obviously some of the Network is kinda nonsense so it could mean anything 

Still love both albums

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phildunphy said:

Money Money 1972

It would be so classy if Green Day and The Network gave up on their feud, whether it was fake or real to begin with.    If they were to do a song together, would it be on a Green Day or Network release?   Or a stand alone single?     I'm imagining what Billie and Mongo would sound like harmonizing and it's pretty wild.   or Mongo and Mike.    That would sound crazy.  

#moneymoney1982

• Like 1

10 hours ago, That Dude said:

It would be so classy if Green Day and The Network gave up on their feud, whether it was fake or real to begin with.    If they were to do a song together, would it be on a Green Day or Network release?   Or a stand alone single?     I'm imagining what Billie and Mongo would sound like harmonizing and it's pretty wild.   or Mongo and Mike.    That would sound crazy.  

#moneymoney1982

Pop Disaster Tour 2 

Green Day can open for The Network. Jimmy Eat World mentioned they can’t make it so the Foxboro Hot Tubs took their place

• Like 2

Honest question (I don't read all the articles these days like I used to) is Art of the Deal with the Devil confirmed to be about Trump or we just assume it is because of the title? Didn't Billie once say he wouldn't write about Trump (although Billie says a lot of things and then changes his mind completely :lol:

• Like 1