The Network is back!

Little Boy Named Booze

Just now, Todd said:

We’ve know Green Day renewed their contract for a while. Since FOAM, they’ve put out the Otis mix EP and Dreaming, both on Warner. So it’s not like this person predicted Green Day still being on Warner. And it’s obvious the Network would have to migrate since Adeline no longer exists. 

How would it be obvious if at the time of the upload in September there was no real evidence of them signing or even putting out an album. Like I said it could be really good luck, or it could be really good proof 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, monkeyupinspace said:

uh. did someone already mention that the tarantula post on instagram got deleted?

Hmm, it did and I see they about 10.5k followers!

2 minutes ago, Todd said:

We’ve know Green Day renewed their contract for a while. Since FOAM, they’ve put out the Otis mix EP and Dreaming, both on Warner. So it’s not like this person predicted Green Day still being on Warner. And it’s obvious the Network would have to migrate since Adeline no longer exists. 

I wonder what the entire "we're finally freeeeeee of Warner' schpiel was about then... Possible just contact renegotiations? 

30 minutes ago, Kurthical said:

@foxborohottub

Could you please state one more time with no Canadian gimmicks, was The Ultimate Test made, as well, by Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool?

Awaiting awaiting

no way in hell bill is gonna give us goons a straight answer

2 minutes ago, Murkrage said:

I wonder what the entire "we're finally freeeeeee of Warner' schpiel was about then... Possible just contact renegotiations? 

yeah, that was the end of their previous contract. it seems they're now under a new one though

2 minutes ago, Murkrage said:

That can easily be put down to Green Day trying to negotiate a better contract through the media by threatening to leave Warner.

• Like 2

wowzers, I don't check for one night and this shit blows up! deleting the tarantula post is interesting. I'm still with camp real for TUT though. The points made about it needing too many coincidences makes sense to me

the deleted videos from that account are weird as fuck though. don't know what to think about that. but again, they deleted the tarantula thing too so idk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MaxGD said:

How would it be obvious if at the time of the upload in September there was no real evidence of them signing or even putting out an album. Like I said it could be really good luck, or it could be really good proof 

I’m sorry, but this seems like a really unimportant detail to me, I don’t understand why it would be significant. Green Day’s on warner, so it’s not a stretch to think “my guy at warner” would have access to a network file. The original description didn’t say anything about the network being signed to warner. Here’s the original description for reference. 5671FF9D-C9AE-47AA-9A43-528197981047.jpeg

14 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

wait what? is this for real? is The Network officially one of warner's?

(10+ pages of speculating if The Ultimate Test is fake or not .. luckily i think the song is "good", nothing more .. and keep in mind how hard the GDC got trolled by panicland .. )

Really really. The official Warner Record's account tweeted it last night.

Baahahahah! They finally saw it.

4 minutes ago, Alan86 said:

I’m happy they deleted the tarantula video, I couldn’t listen to the song clip because of the video 😂 

But they didn't. It's still up on the network's youtube channel.

current screenshot of their channel here:

f4e252cd4634bf010e7587c63a07e87080120094

1 minute ago, Squashie said:

But they didn't. It's still up on the network's youtube channel.

Well at least it’s gone off insta

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, monkeyupinspace said:

uh. did someone already mention that the tarantula post on instagram got deleted?

edit: youtube video still exists. 

Probably because of the screw up with Mike’s profile showing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

😂

This is just amazing 😂😂😂 

IIRC, the network were on reprise records back in 2004, no? There was the original release of MM2020 on Adeline in 2003, but didn't reprise/WB reissue it shortly after with the bonus tracks?

• Like 1

Just posted a new video and song.

I always loved about the network how obvious it was billie mike and tre by seeing them play. I guess its because we are mega fans and have seen their stage presence too much but still. 

• Like 2

Okay so these new clips really solidified in my mind that the network sound has not changed since 2003.

therefore, according to my calculations, TUT is NOT The Network.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Oh my fucking god.
I don’t give a fuck about TUT honestly, this is literally, seriously, the best thing I have watched/listened to in the last 17 years. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Kurthical said:

@foxborohottub

Could you please state one more time with no Canadian gimmicks, was The Ultimate Test made, as well, by Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool?

Awaiting awaiting

Yes, halp plz