The Network is back!

Little Boy Named Booze

Just now, Montclare said:

Is there an option of, "it probably is just because it wouldn't make sense for Billie to post it, yet I still don't think it sounds anything like him past the first verse, yet obviously it has to be because why would he only do 25% of a song and someone else do the other 75%"?

Funny thing is, even if it did sound like Billie's voice to me, musically, it still sounds different to me than anything else he's done.  It's almost like a whole other side project.

No! You have to commit :P 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

I mean, the song just isn't them. For all I know the video description was changed when The Prophecy came out. If it always stated their return in October, then yeah, huge coincidence. But stranger things have happened!

It didn’t. It has changed since The Prophecy release but that original claim was what was there when it was first posted.  I just don’t think it’s enough to only go by your own ears. You have to use your brain too and get it to all make sense as a fake and it just doesn’t. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Question for the doubters: 

So if it’s a fake what you’re claiming is someone on September 10 (the anniversary of the FOAM release) decided to post a song that really doesn’t sound like a typical Network song but sounds a lot like Green Day, claiming it is indeed the Network and they are returning some time beginning October with a new album announcement (per the origjnal note). Then lo and behold, although they have been MIA and not talked about for 17 years, The Network actually do return in October and announce an album.  So you’re saying they got lucky with all that and the song is fake?

That would be some Svengali shit right there.  Because if the song is fake you need to explain everything that goes with it that is verifiably correct.

This. When all will be revealed, we will see who is right, but these exact facts to me prove that The Ultimate Truth is The Network's song - too big of a coincidence, doesn't matter if it sounds like Billie/Mike or not.

I am on the believer's side.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It didn’t. It has changed since The Prophecy release but that original claim was what was there when it was first posted.  I just don’t think it’s enough to only go by your own ears. You have to use your brain too and get it to all make sense as a fake and it just doesn’t. 

My brain is telling me it's definitely not real, sorry. It's not really that huge of a stretch to think something with The Network would happen in the year 2020. It's not like it's totally out of the blue. 

• Like 1

I think we need to remember that Green Day hasn’t really been a band that dabbles with the whole reverse psychology thing. This all sounds very similar to the MOOTIK thing when people thought the same thing.

I’m not saying TUT is or isn’t the network, I just don’t think we should over analyze everything. Based on the past, the guys have sometimes played a few games, but it has never been anything overly complex.

I just don’t want anyone to have a brain aneurysm trying to think about how Green Day is tricking us 😁

• Like 1

Bill has always told us the truth, he said it wasn’t real, and the channel started posting clearly fake videos. How are we still thinking the first one is real?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kurthical said:

@foxborohottub

Could you please state one more time with no Canadian gimmicks, was The Ultimate Test made, as well, by Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tré Cool?

Awaiting awaiting

Or more accurately by Fink, Van Gough and The Snoo.

Who even are these idiots you're talking about?? Don't you mean Billy Joel?

Just now, PluckyJokerhead said:

Or more accurately by Fink, Van Gough and The Snoo.

Who even are these idiots you're talking about?? Don't you mean Billy Joel?

Wikipedia got me weak

6 minutes ago, Jankowski576 said:

Bill has always told us the truth, he said it wasn’t real, and the channel started posting clearly fake videos. How are we still thinking the first one is real?

Then explain how they got the announcement news correct. And if they intended to fool people with a new Network song back in September, why wouldn’t they make it all synth filled and singing about computers and robots and stuff? That would have been much more believable. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Those 2 more recent videos have me doubting the authenticity of it all (they weren’t convincing at all and seemed way more like fake “leaks” you see online every day) but it could also be some sort of horrible reverse psychology trick. I give up. :lol:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MaxGD said:

The original description on TUT also said someone with a Warner connection sent it to them. They either got extremely lucky or this is more proof it’s real since Warner’s announcement about signing the network yesterday

wait what? is this for real? is The Network officially one of warner's?

(10+ pages of speculating if The Ultimate Test is fake or not .. luckily i think the song is "good", nothing more .. and keep in mind how hard the GDC got trolled by panicland .. )

I won't get fooled again, there must be a reason for Billie to post it (which is unknown to me). 

But I'm jumping on the fake-song ship, I'm really tired of being fooled by Panicland. 

I saw the attached vid on google drive with their singer singin' a bit and sounded quite close.

My heart can't stand another Panic-gate ahah 😕

Hope to be wrong in the end tho

Just now, GuitarPunk94 said:

and keep in mind how hard the GDC got trolled by panicland .. )

Have you read the last 48 pages 😂😂?

8 minutes ago, MaxGD said:

The original description on TUT also said someone with a Warner connection sent it to them. They either got extremely lucky or this is more proof it’s real since Warner’s announcement about signing the network yesterday

We’ve know Green Day renewed their contract for a while. Since FOAM, they’ve put out the Otis mix EP and Dreaming, both on Warner. So it’s not like this person predicted Green Day still being on Warner. And it’s obvious the Network would have to migrate since Adeline no longer exists. 

6 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

wait what? is this for real? is The Network officially one of warner's?

(10+ pages of speculating if The Ultimate Test is fake or not .. luckily i think the song is "good", nothing more .. and keep in mind how hard the GDC got trolled by panicland .. )

Yep! It’s real

uh. did someone already mention that the tarantula post on instagram got deleted?

edit: youtube video still exists. 

Edited by monkeyupinspace