Let's just talk about Mike Dirnt.

MarriedtoMikeDirnt

First of all, I have to know how many people dislike that shaggy look he had during the trilogy. I really don't know why y'all hate on that hairstyle. I think it's one of the best he's had.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

First of all, I have to know how many people dislike that shaggy look he had during the trilogy. I really don't know why y'all hate on that hairstyle. I think it's one of the best he's had.

I don't hate it, but I don't know of it was his best. Mike isn't really my type so I don't think hard about these things. Seems like a great guy though. And this means you have no competition from me! :) 

Just now, The Grohl said:

I know a lot of people want Mike to do more vocals and I know @Nightlife would agree. :shifty: :lol:

Oh yes, I definitely agree also. 

• Like 1

Mike Dirnt loves coffee 31.gif

Mike Dirnt loves weed 8.gif

Mike Dirnt will stab you asleep 14.gif

*going back to my cave*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

Mike looks better on the Dos cover than he does for the rest of the trilogy era :lol:

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

damn you really like mike

love the guy but man he hasn't shown up on a record since the trilogy

To be fair, it’s only because Billie does everything these days. The guys are lucky he can’t play everything live.

• Like 2

If we don't get lead vocals from Dirnt on Green Day 14, I am writing a letter. It might just be me rambling on gda, but I am doing it!  He needs one whole song that is not a bside.  A single!  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, That Dude said:

If we don't get lead vocals from Dirnt on Green Day 14, I am writing a letter. It might just be me rambling on gda, but I am doing it!  He needs one whole song that is not a bside.  A single!  

YES!!! 

• Like 1

Have had Kerplunk on rotation in the car and I know this is far from original, but boy those harmonies with Billie and Mike were just awesome! Would take any amount more.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PursuitOfEpicness said:

God I love Mike so much !

Thank Jesus Christ above that someone else is in love with this man. 

• Like 1

For so long I thougth Mike sang lead vocals on 'Scumbag'. The "did you run out of FRIENDS..." part sounds like he's singing, not Billie. 

Mike pointed at me during a show once cause I was shouting stuff to him haha 

I think I'd get along with all 3 members but I have a feeling I'd be able to have the more serious conversations with Mike and would probably agree with him on a lot of things in life. 

I think Tre would bring the class clown out in me and with Billie it would probably be a whole talk about music. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, Sheenius said:

Mike pointed at me during a show once cause I was shouting stuff to him haha 

I think I'd get along with all 3 members but I have a feeling I'd be able to have the more serious conversations with Mike and would probably agree with him on a lot of things in life. 

I think Tre would bring the class clown out in me and with Billie it would probably be a whole talk about music. 

I definitely recommend standing in front of mike in the crowd if people haven't before, he's a lot of fun!

• Like 1

Just now, PursuitOfEpicness said:

I definitely recommend standing in front of mike in the crowd if people haven't before, he's a lot of fun!

Yes!! Everytime I'm front row but only one time I was in front of Jason and it wasn't the same.
The other time Mike was throwing me some guitar picks and he even interacted with us.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Yes!! Everytime I'm front row but only one time I was in front of Jason and it wasn't the same.
The other time Mike was throwing me some guitar picks and he even interacted with us.

Same! He threw me one and it was the best five seconds of my life

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Mike was the most fun for me. I've been in front of Jason, Billie and Mike at shows. 

Billie is always running around and getting his sweat on me lmao

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, MarriedtoMikeDirnt said:

@Little Boy Named Booze and @PursuitOfEpicness, I am so very jealous. I'm going to my first concert next year on my birthday. I pray that I get at least a smile from him. 

Gosh, if I got a pick, I think I'd die on site. 

if you're in front of him just yell and ask for one, he was happy to throw some to people that asked for one

• Like 1