No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

2 hours ago, Squashie said:

Well today is my Friday since tomorrow is an off day for the US holiday that's on Saturday.

I'm so messed up about what day it really is. Working from home isn't helping and Billie posting a new cover on a Wednesday is even more confusing.

You seriously just reminded me I have the day off tomorrow. Thank you! I also have no idea what day it is anymore. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Forever Now said:

Looove this one. Giving me 21st Century Breakdown Bonus Track vibes.

I am getting a bit of that as well as MOOTIK - Don't Patronize Me.

It's so good! In fact, it made me go back and relisten to all the NFM covers for the first time in awhile and they are all so good and I really want them to become an album.

Still not on YT, I wonder if they just forgot to upload it or if there’s some meaning/releasing issue behind this 😄

2 hours ago, Train27 said:

No more officially? Since he’s throwing some acknowledgements? “Mixed ‘all’ the songs”? @GreenDayItaly

He’s just giving credit for the songs done so far 

Interesting how Billie only did vocals on "Kids In America" and it's one of the most balanced covers he released. They need that kind of balance on the future GD records.

I noticed it's only the more recent songs that others have been on.  Wonder if rather than sending their stuff in, if they've been hanging out with Billie at Otis and doing their parts together.

• Like 3

I'm sure they've just been sending each other files and doing it all remotely. Billie at least seems pretty serious about staying safe in all this. From what GD have shown us, the recording area of Otis is quite small and wouldn't be conducive to appropriate social distancing

• Like 4

Just paid the customs charge on my ITWAN vinyl so it can finally be delivered on Tuesday. I need to stop and think before I jump at buying something like this again as it's ended up costing me around $55 for a 7"! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Just paid the customs charge on my ITWAN vinyl so it can finally be delivered on Tuesday. I need to stop and think before I jump at buying something like this again as it's ended up costing me around $55 for a 7"! :lol:

Damn, how much was it? I hadn’t thought of that!

3 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

At least yours it’s coming, mine it’s still lost somewhere in an airport 😥😥😥

• Sad 4

2 hours ago, jumpsalty said:

Damn, how much was it? I hadn’t thought of that!

$20 with some of the money going to charity if I remember right

2 hours ago, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

Hope it shows up soon

On 7/5/2020 at 8:56 PM, HAPPY ROOTING UNICORN said:

My tracking still looks like it hasn’t left the US yet, been there since 14th June 😥

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, proud_ginge said:

My tracking still looks like it hasn’t left the US yet, been there since 14th June 😥

I would reach out to Uncool and see if they can look into the shipping.

• Like 1

Billie messed me up. I forgot today was Monday meaning there's a possibility he'll post a new song. Maybe he's switching it to No Hump Wednesdays instead...which has an entirely different meaning 😂

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, The Grohl said:

Billie messed me up. I forgot today was Monday meaning there's a possibility he'll post a new song. Maybe he's switching it to No Hump Wednesdays instead...which has an entirely different meaning 😂

That's the saddest thing I ever heard...especially when we are talking about Billie! 🤣