It's now "No Fun whateverdayIfeelLikePostingBecauseWeDon'tKnowAnyway Mondays"

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, BillieMyLove said:

It's OK Billie, none of us know what !@#$%^ day it is anymore....🤣

So f*&king true. But I always know when it's Friday. 😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Squashie said:

So f*&king true. But I always know when it's Friday. 😉

I can't even keep track of that LOL, probably because Friday never meant much to me even before this started....

Yay who needs Mondays anyway? I kind of like that it’s less predictable.  I’m showing my age here but the version I knew as a teenager was the one by Kirsty MacColl and always loved it. A very English song and an interesting pick for our Billie.  Now I wish he’d do Going Underground by The Jam if he’s gonna go full on Brit.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Yay who needs Mondays anyway? I kind of like that it’s less predictable.  I’m showing my age here but the version I knew as a teenager was the one by Kirsty MacColl and always loved it. A very English song and an interesting pick for our Billie.  Now I wish he’d do Going Underground by The Jam if he’s gonna go full on Brit.

This may be a bit off-topic and I am not trying to make you feel bad, but I feel a lot better realizing now that many of the people here are older than me LOL. I felt like maybe I was too old for a fan site when I first joined here, and after I left the first time I tried another site that was mostly teenagers and it was super awkward LOL. So thank you for making me feel better LOL.

29 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I still don’t understand how it’s possible that they haven’t done Going Underground or any other The Jam song as The Coverups or NFM.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

I still don’t understand how it’s possible that they haven’t done Going Underground or any other The Jam song as The Coverups or NFM.

I know, and that song is my number one pick but I’ll take anything 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BillieMyLove said:

It's OK Billie, none of us know what !@#$%^ day it is anymore....🤣

So true, it's also very good to know it's everyone!

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

You are so right, he would do great covers of the Jam but Paul Weller is very protective, may not allow it!

1 hour ago, BillieMyLove said:

This may be a bit off-topic and I am not trying to make you feel bad, but I feel a lot better realizing now that many of the people here are older than me LOL. I felt like maybe I was too old for a fan site when I first joined here, and after I left the first time I tried another site that was mostly teenagers and it was super awkward LOL. So thank you for making me feel better LOL.

🤣🤣 🤣 I am so far into the category "ought to know better and have better things to do ".......  Good we can all share regardless of anything!

6 hours ago, penbreaker said:

Ok  I am confused. 

I actually never heard this song but it is so good and I love it! (Just finally got around to listening to it right now.)

I honestly really like him just posting songs whenever he feels like it. You never know when there will be a new one to surprise you and brighten your day. :)

• Like 4

Wasn't expecting a NFM cover last night, but I really like it! And I like Billie putting songs out when he feels like it. 

I thought that yesterday was a Saturday, and I've just woken up thinking that today was a Friday, so I'm confused as to what day it is too :lol:

• Haha 2

This is  a scheme created by GDA to get more traffic.  They saw we were only poking our heads in on Mondays to see if there was a new song, so they somehow forced Billie to do random days. 

Now every one is checking daily. 

Is there a new album?

Is there a phsycho phyaturday?

Sunday Funday?

Thursday Quirsday?  

Good job, website.  You got traffic.  Some would say traffic is bad or not punk rock but...

I am kidding.  Great song!

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, michael1989 said:

No Fun Mondays became No Fuck Fridays

I love it! 😂😂

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, michael1989 said:

No Fun Mondays became No Fuck Fridays

I can't decide if this is the best thing I ever heard or the saddest LOL!

On 7/10/2020 at 8:19 PM, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Just heard this today. I love it, this has always been one of my favourite Billy Bragg songs so I'm glad Billie covered it! 

its been an absolute earworm for me since the first listen. i love it. i couldnt get to my guitar fast enough to start figuring it out...

• Like 1