No Fun Mondays

Little Boy Named Booze

Sweet, that means the stems might find their way to the internetz eventually

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Q-Man said:

Billie's version was just playing in the grocery store I was in. Made me so happy to hear a new song from him being played somewhere instead of the same couple songs as always. 

I just heard it in a grocery store in Seattle. 

Anyone get any updates on their ITWAN 7 inch? Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but as usual with mail lately it never showed up. 

39 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Anyone get any updates on their ITWAN 7 inch? Mine was supposed to be delivered yesterday but as usual with mail lately it never showed up. 

Mail has been SLLLOOOWW recently. If you don't have it by Monday, i'd reach out to UnCool.

21 minutes ago, Squashie said:

Mail has been SLLLOOOWW recently. If you don't have it by Monday, i'd reach out to UnCool.

Yeah, like ridiculously slow. I get why, but holy crap it's bad. Something else I ordered was delayed by like a week, but the post office never gave me updates, so I thought they lost it. I was about to contact the seller to get a refund when randomly they FINALLY updated tracking -_- 

Also I'm salty because I was looking forward to spinning the record when I got home.

• Like 1

Apparently my record just got to Canada this morning after clearing customs. We'll see how long it will be until we all get ours!

22 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Yeah, like ridiculously slow. I get why, but holy crap it's bad. Something else I ordered was delayed by like a week, but the post office never gave me updates, so I thought they lost it. I was about to contact the seller to get a refund when randomly they FINALLY updated tracking -_- 

Also I'm salty because I was looking forward to spinning the record when I got home.

I have items that have been sitting in the "waiting for item to arrive" to the post office status for a week. 

• Sad 1

Lucky. Mine is sitting somewhere at the post office. It has moved in 4 days. I was supposed to get it Tuesday. This has been a huge issue with all of my recent packages lately. I get them all a week or more late :dry:

57 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

Lucky. Mine is sitting somewhere at the post office. It has moved in 4 days. I was supposed to get it Tuesday. This has been a huge issue with all of my recent packages lately. I get them all a week or more late :dry:

I ordered some face masks back on June 3rd (because whenever I get to return to my actually office I'll need them) that "shipped" June 12. They still haven't updated any of the tracking for it. It's been in the "waiting to receive shipment" status for a week. It's a good thing I don't need more than the one I have now, but arg! frustrating. Yet, the desk I ordered from Target on Thursday arrived today. Go figure... 🤷‍♀️🧐

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I ordered some face masks back on June 3rd (because whenever I get to return to my actually office I'll need them) that "shipped" June 12. They still haven't updated any of the tracking for it. It's been in the "waiting to receive shipment" status for a week. It's a good thing I don't need more than the one I have now, but arg! frustrating. Yet, the desk I ordered from Target on Thursday arrived today. Go figure... 🤷‍♀️🧐

Ugh that's so aggravating. The last package I got was a day late. It was out for delivery on Friday. Then it was marked as delivery failed - no access...which is BS because I was home all day and no one rang my bell. Also, it was a CD. It fits just fine in the mailbox. So that pretty much means, they either forgot to drop it off when they were at my place and didn't feel like going back or they left it in the truck and didn't feel like going back. I understand things are slow with COVID, but it was not even this bad a month ago. I have no idea what's going on.

11 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I ordered a GD record from ebay at the start of the month. On June 6th it apparently left the UK, but have had no update since then...the latest they said I should get it by July 9th latest, but if it left the UK a few weeks ago, I was hoping to get some sort of update since then...we shall see!

@The Grohl and @Freezing Melons at this point I don't know what to do about shipping. I keep an eye on things and if they don't show up within 20 days of being "shipped" I start contacting the seller. It's ridiculous, but also makes me feel a little better knowing it's going on worldwide and not just the questionable US postal service...

• Like 2

I'm just gonna wait and see if it shows up this week. The tracking now shows it's going to another facility in my city, so hopefully the next place it gets sent to is my freaking house. I just cannot understand why USPS is so dreadfully slow, slower than they already were with COVID happening. And I wish they would give me a new delivery date already.

I forgot it was Monday. Or more accurately, I forgot that No Fun Mondays was a thing.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I forgot it was Monday. Or more accurately, I forgot that No Fun Mondays was a thing.

It isn’t 

My ITWAN order is FINALLY out for delivery. So happy it sat in the Suburbs for a week for no freaking reason.

• Like 1

Don't be mad the postman didn't bring your mail for 3 weeks; just be happy that he ever delivered at all.

Don't be mad the lawyer didn't show to your hearing; just be glad he ever took your case.

Don't be mad that the doctor forgot your appointments; just be glad he ever scheduled you in the first place.

Don't be mad that your husband/wife left you; just be glad he/she ever wanted you to begin with.

Ah...love the rhetoric of BJA apologists.

• Like 2