Hermione

9 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

He didn't die in HP7 Part II ?

Bro I didn't want to leave SPOILERS

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Yeah I'll live like it's just the flu. Stop looking for trouble and act like an ass. 

He was old so that make sense.

If he hadn’t got coughed on by an irresponsible Hogwarts student he could have kept on being a cunt for many years

1 minute ago, Sheenius said:

Bro I didn't want to leave SPOILERS

Oups so I can't tell anybody about that scene where Harry slept with Ron?

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

If he hadn’t got coughed on by an irresponsible Hogwarts student he could have kept on being a cunt for many years

I always thought he just got body lice from Hagrid 

1 minute ago, Sheenius said:

I always thought he just got body lice from Hagrid 

Oh that’s the bubonic plague, symptoms include developing scottish accent

2 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh that’s the bubonic plague, symptoms include developing scottish accent

and thicker pubes

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Which reminds me - my uni closed today without giving us any info. I’m not sure what I’ll do if they decide to do skype lectures because I’m banned on Skype :lol:

Who gets banned on Skype? 😂

1 hour ago, Beerjeezus said:

Which reminds me - my uni closed today without giving us any info. I’m not sure what I’ll do if they decide to do skype lectures because I’m banned on Skype :lol:

did you a pull a gg allin on there? wtf? 

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Who gets banned on Skype? 😂

Idiots who accidentaly clicked they’re younger than 18yo when the new EU privacy rules came around :lol:

I wish I had a better story for this

13 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Idiots who accidentaly clicked they’re younger than 18yo when the new EU privacy rules came around :lol:

I wish I had a better story for this

meet me on skype tonight girl 

she said noooooooooo

so meet me for a call of videoo oooooohhhhhh

she clicked under 18 years old shes banned for a long as it can gooooo

I'm alright with them postponing the shows, but I'm afraid they'd just cancel Finland rather than postpone it because it often isn't just financially worth it for foreign acts to come here from what I've heard. 😟 Obviously Italy is currently at the worst risk but I mean the virus has spread fast. 

1 minute ago, Joe K said:

I'm alright with them postponing the shows, but I'm afraid they'd just cancel Finland rather than postpone it because it often isn't just financially worth it for foreign acts to come here from what I've heard. 😟

Many country not recommend to come to Italy so I'm afraid too 
But maybe if the situation improve I won't have problem to go to a concert abroad 

The main problem now isn't the tour btw :(

Just now, Melodramfool said:

Many country not recommend to come to Italy so I'm afraid too 
But maybe if the situation improve I won't have problem to go to a concert abroad 

The main problem now isn't the tour btw :(

Luckily we're still at the beginning of this cycle so I'm sure we both will catch a show on this tour, if they end up doing another leg or something. And yeah, the tour isn't the main problem but thought we should slowly shift back to the topic after this awkward clash of titans in the thread. 😄 

Heres a pretty comprehensive list of gigs of various genres thats been cancelled so far 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/touring/9323647/concerts-canceled-coronavirus-list

Its pretty unprecedented. Its hard to judge Green Days Europe leg yet but if this continues as it is now then chances are its gonna be postponed as well

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

You gave me one anyway as I can see lol

That was just out of being generous :lol:

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

You gave me one anyway as I can see lol

I gave you a verbal. It gets inputted into the system so we can keep track of them, but it doesn't come with a suspension like a regular warning point would. 

46 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

I read this last night. The Independent is quite a reliable newspaper and it cites what Italian doctors have said to other nations about the virus:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-italy-doctors-intensive-care-deaths-a9384356.html

It's kinda scary shit

The scary thing is: intensive units care are full 
I live in a town with di 24 908 habitants. There is a hospital but just for pallative care and rehabilitation. There was a case in the town which borders with mine and also in this town there isn't a hospital with like a "normal" recovery unit (same as in my town, just pallative care) 
So my thought is "What happens if many beds will be needed?" 

2 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

The scary thing is: intensive units care are full 
I live in a town with di 24 908 habitants. There is a hospital but just for pallative care and rehabilitation. There was a case in the town which borders with mine and also in this town there isn't a hospital with like a "normal" recovery unit (same as in my town, just pallative care) 
So my thought is "What happens if many beds will be needed?" 

Ya just read that Italian hospitals are at 200% capacity! Thats insane!

It's not THAT dangerous tho. Don't be scare guys.

Just now, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

Ya just read that Italian hospitals are at 200% capacity! Thats insane!

I read the idea now is to use containers 😶

In 1976 there was an industrial accidenti in a small chemical manufacturing plant, near my town.  
"An explosion at a northern Italian chemical plant released a thick, white cloud of dioxin that quickly settled on the town of Seveso, north of Milan"
My mum doesn't remember a situation like the Coronavirus one. Cause I asked here "Could you go out and stuff? Did you have to put on a mask?" As the problem was dioxin. 

Archived