“Oh Yeah!” Music Video

pacejunkie punk

5 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

If it was a GD single you wouldn’t see only Tyla’s people posting clips from the shoot. 

yes that's true

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/22/2019 at 3:35 PM, Beerjeezus said:

orqtqb9ca9641.jpg

19 minutes ago, desertrose said:

God he looks so fucking beautiful! It's unacceptable! I can't even right now! 😵

• 3 weeks later...

Billie has been hanging with him without the other members of Green Day. If you look at his post he even tagged FOAM. This is Oh Yeah face it 😂😂

Oh yeah and the picture with them in the car is located at the Hollywood walk of fame. And GD just posted a pink start with a unicorn and it said horny. Remember? 

26 minutes ago, XxxcarterxxX said:

Billie has been hanging with him without the other members of Green Day. If you look at his post he even tagged FOAM. This is Oh Yeah face it 😂😂

Oh yeah and the picture with them in the car is located at the Hollywood walk of fame. And GD just posted a pink start with a unicorn and it said horny. Remember? 

Oh this better not be sexist that’s all I have to say

So we now have a post from Mike where he’s wearing the Security hat, an IG “we‘re going to need some back up here” and the Tyla Yahweh post, too much to be nothing.

35 minutes ago, jengd said:

So we now have a post from Mike where he’s wearing the Security hat, an IG “we‘re going to need some back up here” and the Tyla Yahweh post, too much to be nothing.

Yep, I’m getting quite confident this is going to be the Oh Yeah! music video, and that the Wolf Sauce thing from Tyla is actually a music video production collective/project involving also his/Post Malone music video director. They probably directed the video and Tyla appears in it, which can be pretty cool :) I don’t think he’s gonna sing tho. 

This guy will be lipsyncing to the Joan Jet parts. 

He will be playing her in the video.

If anyone saved the Tyla story that shows the part where Billie lights his joint and Tyla then apparently sings or says something, maybe someone could evaluate it to see if it looks like he says “Oh yeah”.  😂🤔

5 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

If anyone saved the Tyla story that shows the part where Billie lights his joint and Tyla then apparently sings or says something, maybe someone could evaluate it to see if it looks like he says “Oh yeah”.  😂🤔

I can't wait to see this :lol:

7 minutes ago, Billie Joe's Eyelids said:

Do you mean this one'?

https://www.facebook.com/GreenDayItalianRageAndLove/videos/482800228985433/

To me, it doesn't look like he's saying oh yeah..i 'don't know :lol:

• Hermione changed the title to “Oh Yeah!” Music Video

Archived