Green Day have added a show in Madrid, Spain on 30 October 2019

Rumpelstiltskin2000

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this is why Kevin cancelled the Primmadonnas shows then him and GD are POS people I’d hate to think Mike and Tre would be that... 

you don’t put your main group aside for a side band you’re not even apart of 

3 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

If this is why Kevin cancelled the Primmadonnas shows then him and GD are POS people I’d hate to think Mike and Tre would be that... 

:lol: I love how you imply that it's easier to accept Billie is a POS person out of them all hahaha

5 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

:lol: I love how you imply that it's easier to accept Billie is a POS person out of them all hahaha

Well Billie is friends and financially supports Sam McBride a guy who beats women and murdered a woman... that is bad judgement from him IMO 

edit: granted Sam did the bad shit during his heroin addiction and seems to be a good standing person today but certain actions shouldn’t be overlooked  

1 minute ago, WhiteTim said:

Well Billie is friends and financially supports Sam McBride a guy who beats women and murdered a woman so I don’t know how morally upstanding he could be you know 

haha yeah I mean he's definitely not someone I expect to have high moral standards. Didn't know he supports him finacially, that's… very charitable

36 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

I don't understand why GD should be pos people but I think the same about Kevin. 

24 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

haha yeah I mean he's definitely not someone I expect to have high moral standards. Didn't know he supports him finacially, that's… very charitable

Well Sam gets royalties as GD as covered his song “I Want To Be in TV” on The Japanese version of Insomniac and Shenanigans and Sam mentioned in a interview that Billie made a donation to his charity that he does that’s for domestic violence victim that he started a few years ago 

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

I'm trying to not look at flights =/

For now I have money only for the ticket so even if I'm looking at flights I know I cant ahahaha 
(I've been working for a months now but I'm not sure when they are going to pay me, sad enough)

2 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

I don't understand why GD should be pos people but I think the same about Kevin. 

Well I shouldn’t have said POS that’s overdoing it but they know Primmadonnas is Kevin’s main band and is supposed to do their own tour so they should if they’re not going to bring Jeff they should use someone that doesn’t have a main band that is available 

if GD is the reason Primmadonnas cancelled their shows the other members no longer gets paid 

26 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Well I shouldn’t have said POS that’s overdoing it but they know Primmadonnas is Kevin’s main band and is supposed to do their own tour so they should if they’re not going to bring Jeff they should use someone that doesn’t have a main band that is available 

if GD is the reason Primmadonnas cancelled their shows the other members no longer gets paid 

I ask that because I think that Kevin had to decide if join Green Day or go on tour with Prima Donna. 
I don't think that Green Day obliged him. Of course they are allowed to ask him but, I mean, iKevin is the one who had keep in mind he has a main group and they had already a tour.

We still don’t know if Kevin being in GD is permanent.  If it is, this is a huge opportunity for him that he’d be crazy not to take.  He shouldn’t pass it up solely so the other Prima Donna (not Primmadonnas) members can make money.  Plus, PD isn’t exactly a money making machine, and I say this as a huge fan.  Also, they’ve had plenty of time to tour over the past year and a half and haven’t.  PD was also put on hold for the Longshot in 2018; their album ST came out shortly before LIFL and Kevin and David chose to do the Longshot instead. 

Even if the move to GD isn’t permanent, and Kevin is still going to do PD full time, the extra exposure he gets from playing in GD is a good thing for PD.  They were at their most successful in the years after they opened for GD.

14 minutes ago, Montclare said:

We still don’t know if Kevin being in GD is permanent.  If it is, this is a huge opportunity for him that he’d be crazy not to take.  He shouldn’t pass it up solely so the other Prima Donna (not Primmadonnas) members can make money.  Plus, PD isn’t exactly a money making machine, and I say this as a huge fan.  Also, they’ve had plenty of time to tour over the past year and a half and haven’t.  PD was also put on hold for the Longshot in 2018; their album ST came out shortly before LIFL and Kevin and David chose to do the Longshot instead. 

Even if the move to GD isn’t permanent, and Kevin is still going to do PD full time, the extra exposure he gets from playing in GD is a good thing for PD.  They were at their most successful in the years after they opened for GD.

I guess my issue is Kevin made a commitment when he signed the contracts for the tour they’ve gotten paid or at least got paid half (as artists usually get half up front the last half after the performance) he should honor his contract and tell GD sorry I can’t do the show as I have commitments contractually and to the fans who paid for tickets to see us perform 

(also I’m in a mood so I admit freely I’m placing my anger out onto everything today) 

1 minute ago, WhiteTim said:

I guess my issue is Kevin made a commitment when he signed the contracts for the tour they’ve gotten paid or at least got paid half (as artists usually get half up front the last half after the performance) he should honor his contract and tell GD sorry I can’t do the show as I have commitments contractually and to the fans who paid for tickets to see us perform 

(also I’m in a mood so I admit freely I’m placing my anger out onto everything today) 

Yeah, even though I get that Green Day is a lot better deal than Prima Donna, so I understand his decision,  it is definitely shitty to cancel shows he agreed to play first. People put their money and work into organizing the shows, others bought tickets, so yeah, going "sorry, I got a better job instead" isn't the nicest thing to do. Playing with Green Day isn't something to say no to though. 

21 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yeah, even though I get that Green Day is a lot better deal than Prima Donna, so I understand his decision,  it is definitely shitty to cancel shows he agreed to play first. People put their money and work into organizing the shows, others bought tickets, so yeah, going "sorry, I got a better job instead" isn't the nicest thing to do. Playing with Green Day isn't something to say no to though. 

Plus before we condemn the man, it should be pointed out that we don’t know why their tour was cancelled. It could have been some other logistical error or conflict that had nothing to do with Green Day and the decision may not have been Kevin’s in any event.

It feels like Green Day play everywhere EXCEPT where I live. 

Comes on musicians of all ilk, South Carolina is somewhat progressive and nowhere near the "southern" stereotype you see so much of on TV.  We don't wanna be American Idiots down here either!!!!

Georgia isn't too far off but gosh darn it sucks after the thrill of a show to drive for 3ish hours to get back home.

Have fun guys! 

Kerrang have also tweeted about this show too. Think they more or less reiterate what's already been said.

It was a difficult decision to cancel the tour but the band made the decision as a whole. If you followed posts, the middle of the tour was never booked or announced. This has nothing to do with Prima Donna but falls on Bomber Booking’s lack of planning. Bomber threw Prima Donna under the bus their post which was unbelievable as well. Yes Kevin might be a part of Green Day now but he certainly wouldn’t ditch his band without good reason. The only shows he has cancelled were due to a death in the family. He even played with 2 broken heels once!

Does anyone know how/where will we have to go to access the pre-sale today?

I have the code in my email, but when I enter Ticketmaster all I see is a countdown for Friday's General Sale, but none indication whatsoever about the pre-sale of today.

1 hour ago, pucky said:

Does anyone know how/where will we have to go to access the pre-sale today?

I have the code in my email, but when I enter Ticketmaster all I see is a countdown for Friday's General Sale, but none indication whatsoever about the pre-sale of today.

Cuando llegue la hora habrá que actualizar y ya debería salir la preventa para meter el código y hacer la compra.

25 minutes ago, lobosillo said:

Cuando llegue la hora habrá que actualizar y ya debería salir la preventa para meter el código y hacer la compra.

Yeahhh I have my Two tickets....

Just now, vladiclas said:

Yeahhh I have my Two tickets....

You have entre blog of Ticketmaster!!!

keep in mind!!!!

6 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Got a ticket as well. What does „sin numerar“ stand for though?

All tickets are "sin numerar", there is no other way to be there.

3 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

Got a ticket as well. What does „sin numerar“ stand for though?

It’s like “standing” general admition/parterre 

Archived