New Single "Fire, Ready, Aim" Will Debut October 9th

Todd

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are they performing live or do you think it would be pre-recorded? There is footage of them in the sneak preview so that's what's making me think it's pre-recorded?

3 hours ago, Ross_19 said:

guys, chill, it'll leak. Have faith in the law breaking world that is pirated musicΒ 

This album has been very leak proof so far just sayin

Just now, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

This album has been very leak proof so far just sayin

Are you telling him to stop believing?Β :sherlock:

Is it even worth leaking somethingΒ a few hours before the official release?

18 minutes ago, Thelongshot said:

Are they performing live or do you think it would be pre-recorded? There is footage of them in the sneak preview so that's what's making me think it's pre-recorded?

Β 

3 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

is the band appearing or do they just play theΒ song?Β 

I think it’s just a prerecorded video clip. They showed a bit of it already in the teaser and it’s meant to be an opener to Wednesday Night Hockey every week after this. Β Plus you may also hear Green Day songs throughout the broadcast and the game.

They’ll perform live at the All Star Game in JanuaryΒ 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I think it’s just a prerecorded video clip. They showed a bit of it already in the teaser and it’s meant to be an opener to Wednesday Night Hockey every week after this. Β Plus you may also hear Green Day songs throughout the broadcast and the game.

Oh so it's just a longer version of the thing in the teaser and that'll beΒ the opening sequence to the hockey broadcasts? If I was a hockey fan I'd be wondering why am I supposed to go through aΒ Green Day video beforeΒ my "drink beer in front of the tv time"Β :lol:

17 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

Oh so it's just a longer version of the thing in the teaser and that'll beΒ the opening sequence to the hockey broadcasts? If I was a hockey fan I'd be wondering why am I supposed to go through aΒ Green Day video beforeΒ my "drink beer in front of the tv time"Β :lol:

Americans are used to it with Sunday and Monday Night Football where they do the same thing πŸ˜„Β 

8 hours ago, Adorkable said:

OMG you are going senile. In 3 1/2 hours it will be 11:30 AM, October 8th. You can't even do math anymore.

Daylight savings has started here,

There will be a sneak peekΒ for the game tomorrow. But the complete song will be out at the same time on Youtube.Β 

7 hours ago, KarlAuerE12thSt said:

So staying up evernight I guess but it would be around 4 am here in Germany right?Β 

Same time here in Italy so.Β 
But is there a streaming which you can use outside US?Β 
Β 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Americans are used to it with Sunday and Monday Night Football where they do the same thing πŸ˜„Β 

It's a tough life in Murica :lol:

32 minutes ago, Melodramfool said:

Β 

You would need a VPN. NBC Sports Network is a USA-only channel to my knowledge.

I'm sure there areΒ channels that will broadcast this in Europe, the question is if they're free. But I know a guy who would stay up to watch US football, so there must be a way to do it.

However, I recommend sleep. You'll wake up refreshed and listen to it still in your bed right as you wake up.

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Β 

Maybe the pre-recorded one is the videoΒ  for the single and they will perform it live as well at the hockey - just a thought. Do they normally have live music? I'm in UK soΒ  don't have a clue about how US hockey operates

22 minutes ago, Thelongshot said:

Maybe the pre-recorded one is the videoΒ  for the single and they will perform it live as well at the hockey - just a thought. Do they normally have live music? I'm in UK soΒ  don't have a clue about how US hockey operates

No it's impossible. They're not playing live tomorrow. I know my hockey ahah the only time a band will play it's between periods and it's at the all-star game.

7 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Yes, I think so, but I'm not looking into it (idk what time exactly) because I'm definitely not staying up this late. Bitch needs sleep :P

The only way I'm staying up to watch something would be if they played something broadcast in real time on youtube, like was Global citizen festivalΒ :PΒ if not, hours of sleep are so much more worth hours of waiting!

3 hours ago, Thelongshot said:

Perhaps you've gotten the answer by now but I guess that if it was live it would be clearly specified. I hope so!

As others have said, it won't be live. It's a pre-recorded package that will serve as the theme/intro to the Wednesday night game of the week.

You can expect it to be similar to this:Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, Nightlife said:

Are you telling him to stop believing?Β :sherlock:

Damn it,Β no. Hold on to that feeling.

49 minutes ago, Redundantuserjinxboy said:

Today's the day

What, today? You could’ve at least given us a heads up or something.

πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜™πŸ˜™

😨

Β 

Β 

Iim drunk it's been an honor serving you guysΒ 

10 hours ago, Melodramfool said:

Β 

But the time difference to CEST is just 6 hours. So when they release it before the game on 7pm then it would be Thursday, 1am here in Europe.

Archived