Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

15 minutes ago, Flashback said:

I still think that MOOTIK is just a placeholder for testing the font and artwork and the real title would be different

The real title was "God's Favorite Band"...assuming the person who claimed it was the alternative album art they considered for GFB wasn't kidding. It seems to be the simplest explanation.

The question is, how the fuck did it get into Panicland's studio?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Flashback said:

I still think that MOOTIK is just a placeholder for testing the font and artwork and the real title would be different

Plus it’s the same font from GFB, which I thought was strange

58 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

The real title was "God's Favorite Band"...assuming the person who claimed it was the alternative album art they considered for GFB wasn't kidding. It seems to be the simplest explanation.

The question is, how the fuck did it get into Panicland's studio?

It didn‘t. What we hear is not the original sound of the video, the music was added afterwards.

Just noticed that the My Chemical Romance Reunion announcement uses ancient Greek art as well, so MOOTIK is a GD&MCR collab 😂

14 minutes ago, Flashback said:

It didn‘t. What we hear is not the original sound of the video, the music was added afterwards.

Just noticed that the My Chemical Romance Reunion announcement uses ancient Greek art as well, so MOOTIK is a GD&MCR collab 😂

I wonder if there’s a chance MCR could be added to the Hella Mega Tour lineup too!!! But anyway, how could that not be the original sound from the video? In the part with the girl choir, we can see 3 girls in the booth in the background!!!!

25 minutes ago, Flashback said:

@Beerjeezus is talking about the album artwork. She's asking how the supposed artwork got into the Panicland studio

46 minutes ago, Flashback said:

That isn't an argument against what I said though. The MOOTIK art can still be a placeholder for the real GFB cover. The sound being added later has nothing to do with that. It still seems to be the most straightforward explanation for the art.

19 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

@Beerjeezus is talking about the album artwork. She's asking how the supposed artwork got into the Panicland studio

I can't come up with a reasonable answer for it. All options are convoluted af

- it's not a real alternate gfb cover and someone, possibly Panicland, simply faked it

- it is real and in that case someone either leaked it to PL or green day are in on it

- someone faked the whole thing and Panicland has nothing to do with it - that seems simple enough, but the whole thing is so elaborate it's hard to believe it

What is least improbable?

6 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

That isn't an argument against what I said though. The MOOTIK art can still be a placeholder for the real GFB cover. The sound being added later has nothing to do with that. It still seems to be the most straightforward explanation for the art.

Ah sorry, misunderstood that. Well, that‘a the question but to me it looks like GD and Panicland are partners in crime in this case 😂

27 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I wonder if there’s a chance MCR could be added to the Hella Mega Tour lineup too!!! But anyway, how could that not be the original sound from the video? In the part with the girl choir, we can see 3 girls in the booth in the background!!!!

the levels indicators don‘t move. They move when there‘s music played and to me it looks like the women in the booth are talking or discussing something, not the right time to play music that loud 🤔

9 minutes ago, Flashback said:

Ah sorry, misunderstood that. Well, that‘a the question but to me it looks like GD and Panicland are partners in crime in this case 😂

the levels indicators don‘t move. They move when there‘s music played and to me it looks like the women in the booth are talking or discussing something, not the right time to play music that loud 🤔

My bad I didn't word it very well. I don't know...there's just so many things that don't add up. It looks fake but not fake enough but also not real enough. 

5 hours ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

No encores. No KFAD. I'm petitioning to even remove it on future versions of Nimrod. 

Now that's a Nimrod I would blend. 

3 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

My bad I didn't word it very well. I don't know...there's just so many things that don't add up. It looks fake but not fake enough but also not real enough. 

I was gonna comment but lost my train of thought cause I saw that my neighbours hooker showed up

7 hours ago, Herroon said:

@ 14:50 - When asked what music they've made that they're proudest of, Tre says "we haven't released it or told anybody what it's called yet"

Either he was talking about MOOTIK (I hope!!!) or simply the next single off FOAMF

i’m sure as an artist billie wants to do another concept record. the funny part too is, if this is a troll album it will technically be considered a concept record. maybe like The Who Sell Out. because let’s be real, from what we’ve heard so far from FOAM has been the opposite of what we want almost like it’s making fun of us. 

29 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

i’m sure as an artist billie wants to do another concept record. the funny part too is, if this is a troll album it will technically be considered a concept record. maybe like The Who Sell Out. because let’s be real, from what we’ve heard so far from FOAM has been the opposite of what we want almost like it’s making fun of us. 

That’s assuming the fans here are the center of the universe and this has anything to do with us or what “we want”. Recall what Billie said in the Last Breakfast show (speaking pretty much to his entire career path): “We didn’t do this for you!”

Just because you think the music is bad does not make it a "troll." Here's two other likely options: Billie is on the same "short songs that rock and show I don't care" kick he's been on for over a decade, including the Tubbies and Trilogy OR the band is tired/bored so they're putting out a short, easy record and an expensive tour.

3 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

Just because you think the music is bad does not make it a "troll." Here's two other likely options: Billie is on the same "short songs that rock and show I don't care" kick he's been on for over a decade, including the Tubbies and Trilogy OR the band is tired/bored so they're putting out a short, easy record and an expensive tour.

I think it's more short songs mixed with doing something new. 

Try playing basket case 250 times a year for 25 years. 

On 11/1/2019 at 6:28 PM, Flashback said:

Yeah but the walls of recording studios are soundproof, I’m sure the girls barely heard the control room speakers

There's been some hints showing that Magnum Opus is not the next album. The hints are saying that Mother of All Fatherfuckers is set to be released May 9, 2020 

3 hours ago, Sheenius said:

There's been some hints showing that Magnum Opus is not the next album. The hints are saying that Mother of All Fatherfuckers is set to be released May 9, 2020 

Followed by an EP titled Motherfucking Fatherfucker of all Fatherfucking Motherfucking Fuckers. 

Neither of these records will be trolling. 

Close this thread for god sake.
Thanks to @AnonymWarnerGermany to confirm the fake on an another thread 😂
Same background, same font.

MOOTIK video

AnonymWarnerGermany video

10 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Close this thread for god sake.
Thanks to @AnonymWarnerGermany to confirm the fake on an another thread 😂
Same background, same font.

MOOTIK video

AnonymWarnerGermany video

DUDE. I confirmed that this was from me like 3 times xD but I have nothing to do with the orignal "leak". :D

Just now, Beerjeezus said:

Why would you want this thread closed - it's fun

I don't know how we made 50 pages on a leak that we all know is fake.

The "Billie voice" in thw original sounded less fake in AWG's video. So...the conspiracy lives on!!!!

Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

It's how we cope with foam

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Between „you think“ and „we know“ is a huge difference 😌

• Hermione changed the title to Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived