Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

1 hour ago, Im.a.basket.case said:

Sounds like they are still considering sticking with Warner...thinking this may end the speculation that this was a troll album.

http://marksfriggin.com/news.htm#wed

Considering, but it seems like they'd still need to be convinced..

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It's about time German got a word for being repeatedly disappointed in Green Day. 

May I propose "die Green Day-Wiederholerwartungsenttäuschung"

3 minutes ago, Bully Hoe said:

May I propose "die Green Day-Wiederholerwartungsenttäuschung"

Which is inevitably followed by "der Green Day-Schmerz" when they don't live up to the expectations 

17 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Which is inevitably followed by "der Green Day-Schmerz" when they don't live up to the expectations 

Right now the whole thing feels more like a "Weltschmerz" for me😂

I think I just randomly found the proof that the videos have nothing to do with the songs we heard. Not a single mixer track shows an output signal while the songs are played in the video. If they really would have played the songs in this studio we would see the level indicators move. So my conclusion is that thats a random studio video without any sound (Panicland?) and the whole audio was edited. The songs we hear have nothing to do with what we see 😌

#schmerz

Jangle Janel 

I want a beatle! 

1-800-Lies For Real

Baby Stake 

Baby snake 

I gotta catch a break 

Further answers refused to be found 

I know why, I know how 

She's gotta be / gotta be

love!  

Beloved / 

Offering

/ Ferel 

Janel

Love won't allow 

Love won't hold our hands 

I don't know why 

I don't have my baby now 

2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

None of it makes sense. At all. It's like we collectively hallucinated

Very much so. That Panicland have neither come out / come clean, nor reacted to this thing in any shape or form (they didn't respond to any of the wave of angry comments mentioning MOOTIK) is also weird. I mean, it's not that I'm not ready to believe it's all a hoax, it's more that I cannot for the life of me figure out how all the puzzle pieces fit together in the end. Mentally speaking, that's a frustrating place to be lol

5 hours ago, Flashback said:

I think I just randomly found the proof that the videos have nothing to do with the songs we heard. Not a single mixer track shows an output signal while the songs are played in the video. If they really would have played the songs in this studio we would see the level indicators move. So my conclusion is that thats a random studio video without any sound (Panicland?) and the whole audio was edited. The songs we hear have nothing to do with what we see 😌

#schmerz

I didn’t see any level indicators on the mixing board. All that stuff nowadays is done on computers, like Pro Tools or GarageBand. But the computer screen is too bright from that distance to make out what’s going on. 

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I didn’t see any level indicators on the mixing board. All that stuff nowadays is done on computers, like Pro Tools or GarageBand. But the computer screen is too bright from that distance to make out what’s going on. 

They still use mixer boards tho... 

4 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

They still use mixer boards tho... 

Compare that to this video from the 21CB sessions, I see no indicator lights in this video either. 

6 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

Compare that to this video from the 21CB sessions, I see no indicator lights in this video either. 

That is Ocean Way Studios and they still use mixer boards... as for light not sure what you’re meaning for movement on the board I can’t tell on GD’s video too grainy for my bad eyesight I haven’t watched anything of the Panicland videos  but Ocean Way goes thru the mixer board into the Pro Tools 

take the B room to the studio I owned 

NLa4Flx.jpg

we record digitally in that room 

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

In the Video ob 21CB the lighting is too bad to see anything move, the light shines exactly to the indicators, but in the MOOTIK video we see two level indicators on the far left that are active but always on the same level but nothing more move. So the audio is definitely not from the video. What already bothered me when I saw it for the first time. It looks like the women in the booth are talking to each other, I don‘t think that they would play music that loud if they are discussing something maybe about the recording.

5 hours ago, GDFan2019 said:

They connect the software with the hardware. You find the level indicators of the board at about the height of the producers head.

7 hours ago, MillenniumFan said:

Very much so. That Panicland have neither come out / come clean, nor reacted to this thing in any shape or form (they didn't respond to any of the wave of angry comments mentioning MOOTIK) is also weird. I mean, it's not that I'm not ready to believe it's all a hoax, it's more that I cannot for the life of me figure out how all the puzzle pieces fit together in the end. Mentally speaking, that's a frustrating place to be lol

If this really was Panicland, I think they would have come clean by now. The hype around the whole MOOTIK thing is dying, so if this was their perverted way of promoting their own single, they would have done it already to ride the wave. So, either Panicland has nothing to do with it and they don't react because they simply don't care, or (although very unlikely), Green Day really IS behind this thing and they are in cahoots with Panicland for whatever reason. Or the troll is a third party who has nothing to do with Panicland and Green Day. I just wish we could find out. And the melody of that last "leak" is still stuck in my head😩

There’s people on YouTube that still think this theory exists. Wow. I wish everyone would realise how stupid they sound. 

2 hours ago, Thatsername said:

If this really was Panicland, I think they would have come clean by now. The hype around the whole MOOTIK thing is dying, so if this was their perverted way of promoting their own single, they would have done it already to ride the wave. So, either Panicland has nothing to do with it and they don't react because they simply don't care, or (although very unlikely), Green Day really IS behind this thing and they are in cahoots with Panicland for whatever reason. Or the troll is a third party who has nothing to do with Panicland and Green Day. I just wish we could find out. And the melody of that last "leak" is still stuck in my head😩

19 minutes ago, Platypus2000 said:

There’s people on YouTube that still think this theory exists. Wow. I wish everyone would realise how stupid they sound. 

If this all fake, I’m sure Green Day would’ve filed a HUGE lawsuit by now!

55 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

If this all fake, I’m sure Green Day would’ve filed a HUGE lawsuit by now!

If it's fake, then it's not their music right? No need for a lawsuit.

3 minutes ago, localinsomniac said:

If it's fake, then it's not their music right? No need for a lawsuit.

I mean, using their name and image, that MOOTIK CD case clearly on the studio table

10 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

I mean, using their name and image, that MOOTIK CD case clearly on the studio table

In 42 Pages discussing this, nothing has become "clear". Does the blurry image on that table resemble the artwork -- the origins of which are very much in doubt -- presented in higher resolution video? Yes, kind of.

If they were going to sue someone for using their name and image, they would have done it dozens of times by now. Nobody-bands uploading their music and calling it "Green Day" was a thing before YouTube even existed.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm still on the side that believes there's some smoke here that might eventually lead to fire, and continue to roll my eyes at the iTs fAke uR aLL wAsTiNg uR TiMe hüRrrr posts. But the only thing that's clear to me since these videos and images began to pop up is that nothing is actually "clear".

1 hour ago, localinsomniac said:

In 42 Pages discussing this, nothing has become "clear". Does the blurry image on that table resemble the artwork -- the origins of which are very much in doubt -- presented in higher resolution video? Yes, kind of.

If they were going to sue someone for using their name and image, they would have done it dozens of times by now. Nobody-bands uploading their music and calling it "Green Day" was a thing before YouTube even existed.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm still on the side that believes there's some smoke here that might eventually lead to fire, and continue to roll my eyes at the iTs fAke uR aLL wAsTiNg uR TiMe hüRrrr posts. But the only thing that's clear to me since these videos and images began to pop up is that nothing is actually "clear".

What would Green Day say if they saw this?

13 minutes ago, GDFan2019 said:

What would Green Day say if they saw this?

Nobody sues their own fans. There are so many fan drawings around the internet, if they would start sueing them they would earn so much hate. Same with film studios. Streaming movies on illegal websites is technically illegal too but no movie studio would ever sue the consumers of these illegal uploads. At the end of the day it‘s free publicity

3 hours ago, Flashback said:

Nobody sues their own fans. There are so many fan drawings around the internet, if they would start sueing them they would earn so much hate. Same with film studios. Streaming movies on illegal websites is technically illegal too but no movie studio would ever sue the consumers of these illegal uploads. At the end of the day it‘s free publicity

Metallica has during the Napster era 

• Hermione changed the title to Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived