Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day

ColinOr

19 minutes ago, holden_caulfield said:

New video from the FLAM profile on Youtube...

"Yes we are not the ones behind the "leaks" Maybe it's Panicland - I don't know.

We are feeling Lonely after Midnight"

"Could it be? AnonymWarnerGermany? Bratwurst? Some random Dude trying to get attention for his shitty music? Sorry. Give me all your hate, I deserve it :D" - from description....

Someone from GDC please stand up!

lol they remade the 1-800 lie and acted like they don’t have a heavy accent. almost as delusional as tommy wiseau. 

magnum opus could be real. if another band made it though, i just think it’s sad and cringe worthy.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just listened to the leaks again, it is definitely Billie‘s voice. So now I think that the whole sound of these videos was removed and replaced with the songs and the dialogue in the Panicland video. To me, something isn‘t right between what we here in the video and what we see, especially how the women in the booth act 🤔

Just now, Flashback said:

Just listened to the leaks again, it is definitely Billie‘s voice. So now I think that the whole sound of these videos was removed and replaced with the songs and the dialogue in the Panicland video. To me, something isn‘t right between what we here in the video and what we see, especially how the women in the booth act 🤔

That's what I've been thinking too. The audio of the song can still be legit even if the video, the dialogue and everything else is fake/edited. Fact is: We're all just guessing. I still believe it's Billie's voice too. But we'll probably never know.

To whom it may concern.
It's okay. Really, it's okay. This is a safe space. You can come forward and tell the truth. Your truth, about why you made those leaks. We're all waiting for you, ready to accept and love you with open arms. We're here for you. Every single one of us. We won't hurt you. Some of us might even admire you! Don't be scared, just do it, and remember:

tumblr_nopsms53Or1r14qevo1_r1_250.gif

5 hours ago, holden_caulfield said:

New video from the FLAM profile on Youtube...

"Yes we are not the ones behind the "leaks" Maybe it's Panicland - I don't know.

We are feeling Lonely after Midnight"

"Could it be? AnonymWarnerGermany? Bratwurst? Some random Dude trying to get attention for his shitty music? Sorry. Give me all your hate, I deserve it :D" - from description....

Someone from GDC please stand up!

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

If one of you fuckers is behind this I'm telling you - I want to audition for your band.

contact me :P❤️

3 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

giphy.gif

contact me :P❤️

In laymen’s terms: The jig is up.

We need a full track list for Inglorious Kind.  There are pressings of this album sitting around on desks.   JUST FLIP THE GOSH DARN THING OVER AND LET ME DROOL!  

1. F(woo) a Magnum Opus 

2. Gloriously Framed

3.   Wowza 

4. Mike and the Nitty Gritty Psycho 

5. Not Finding Anything

6.  Lost! 

7.  Broken Hearts Club

9.  Dying, Drugged out and Punched in the Face

10.  Troll

11.  Wizards, Heartbreakers, Etc.  

12.  Never Better 

13.  Call 1-800

14.  Nighttime Bear Mistress

15. Everyone Has a Plan Until They Are Punched in the Face

16.  Never Better II

17.  Oddly  

22 hours ago, Totalfat119 said:

Billie's face on MOOTIK cover. Magnum Opus is fake.

The Trilogy covers all came from random selfies and images too. So saying with certainty it's a fake based on that alone doesn't add up.

7 hours ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

lol they remade the 1-800 lie and acted like they don’t have a heavy accent. almost as delusional as tommy wiseau. 

No no no no no! Tommy Wiseau is not delusional! Everyone else is delusional and he's the only one who sees the world for what it truly is!

3 minutes ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

No no no no no! Tommy Wiseau is not delusional! Everyone else is delusional and he's the only one who sees the world for what it truly is!

“If a lote of pepul luv each uder, tha worled wuld be a bedur place to live.”

6 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Ahahah what a story Maaark
giphy.gif

I don't wanna ruin the secret but Tommy Wiseau has been the drunk bunny for years

1 minute ago, SnaggletoothRecords said:

I don't wanna ruin the secret but Tommy Wiseau has been the drunk bunny for years

ahaha and Mark will be the unicorn this year

43 minutes ago, AnonymWarnerGermany said:

Im so excited to see this thread after Panicland releases the "leaked" Song

That would mean they would have dumped their lead singer and replaced him with a singer named Fink 😂

lmfaooooo i feel bad for calling tommy delusional. the guy who made this just reminded me of tommy saying his accent is a “new orleans accent”

37 minutes ago, ImNotInGreenDaydummy said:

lmfaooooo i feel bad for calling tommy delusional. the guy who made this just reminded me of tommy saying his accent is a “new orleans accent”

Real American guy

6 hours ago, Flashback said:

That would mean they would have dumped their lead singer and replaced him with a singer named Fink 😂

I mean.. it IS going to be 2020 next year 🤔

Guys, 

Got a bit of inside information recently. There will officially only be one album, FOAMF.

But, luckily, for all of you that weren't keen on the album art, turns out the real art is going to be so much better. The American Idiot cover one was just a placeholder. 

Here is the actual cover: https://i.ibb.co/PNDQB6X/Photo-Editor-20190925-002544698.jpg

10 minutes ago, MrElPacho said:

Guys, 

Got a bit of inside information recently. There will officially only be one album, FOAMF.

But, luckily, for all of you that weren't keen on the album art, turns out the real art is going to be so much better. The American Idiot cover one was just a placeholder. 

Here is the actual cover: 

the fact that i kinda like this better is only mildly concerning :lol:

21 hours ago, Jhonib said:

Today I dreamed that they release this album, this fu**ing theory is even hunting me in my dreams🤯

Holy shit me too.. wtf

• Hermione changed the title to Magnum Opus Of The Inglorious Kind - confirmed NOT to be Green Day
  • Hermione locked this topic

Archived