Father Of All... (Song)

Hermione

19 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

What’s the basis on the rumor about a second album?

Denial. 

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

What’s the basis on the rumor about a second album?

There were hints of another album leaked that could have been a hoax, but the most convincing reason comes from the KROQ interview today when Billie said they had more songs than are on FOA and now that they are free of their contract they might put them out before the tour.  I think he said something similar to Zane Low today too. 

Why, when the song is absentmindedly playing in my head, does my brain change the "what's so funny" line to "bite my tummy"?

I like some elements like the bass and the fresh style unlike that of previous gd it's modern which is nice but the lyrics for me and the vocal effects ruin it oh also it sounds vaguely similar guitar wise but yes I just want good lyrics and good music ugh IS THAT SOO MUCH TO ASK FOR BILLIAM JOE ARMSAUCE???

My guess for the track list:

Father Of All

glorious anarchy

Dancing

Tribalism

Anxiety

Joy

Violence

Drugs

Booze

Dangerous songs for dangerous kids!

I've listened to the song several times and I still dont like it. Mostly because of the awful vocal effects. Billie sounds like he is doing a bad imitation of Frankie Valli. Why couldn't he just sing it in a normal voice

I do love the unicorn though

19 minutes ago, Adorkable said:

I've listened to the song several times and I still dont like it. Mostly because of the awful vocal effects. Billie sounds like he is doing a bad imitation of Frankie Valli. Why couldn't he just sing it in a normal voice

I do love the unicorn though

I still love you

do you like it more than youngblood😂

Just now, The Insider said:

I still love you

do you like it more than youngblood😂

I'm not sure, it's close. I love you too babe

I like it better after seeing and hearing Billie sing it live. My feelings about this song keep changing!

14 hours ago, Ross_19 said:

I don't understand why anyone would call this pop??? 

It reminds me of something from iDos, but I really like it. A fast, rock n roll tune with a killer chorus, it will be ace live

Hi, maybe because all the filters..?? I’m more the oldschool stuff and the whole one/dos/tré area I didn’t like. Sorry...

That live show looks sick! That’s exactly why they took the Hella Mega gig. Headlining huge gigs, making “hella mega” money and blowing Weezer and FOB out of the water every night. They’ll get a ton of good publicity for it as well.

Anybody else preordered the album on Amazon? Usualy I can download the tracks in Amazon Music, but it doesn‘t work with the title track 🤔

14 minutes ago, Rob said:

Wait the next album is really only gonna be 26 minutes for sure?

yup.

1 hour ago, CharlieAscarate said:

Awesome. FOAMF is great the first time, and hella mega great the second :D 

Gotta listen to the live version when I get home from work, I hope this will save the song for me. I just really don‘t like the „honey“ and „baby“ references in the song. Those words are so old and worn-out and cringeworthy. I’m trying hard to like the song, but it just does nothing for me on an emotional level. 

3 hours ago, 1039Revolutions said:

My guess for the track list:

Father Of All

glorious anarchy

Dancing

Tribalism

Anxiety

Joy

Violence

Drugs

Booze

Dangerous songs for dangerous kids!

I think you mean "Oozingly dangerous songs for oozingly dangerous kids"

Thank you Lord, they’re still playing RevRad stuff! Awesome to hear Bang Bang again!

Also, I liked Father of All before, but I never would have guessed how much of a MASSIVE improvement it is live. Like holy hell. 

It took a couple of listens to wrap my head around it, but this song is a chaotic breath of fresh air for the band; it's not just unexpected, it actively challenges any preconceptions one might bring to the table. More importantly, it's a genuinely good song. I'm into it.

16 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Thank you Lord, they’re still playing RevRad stuff! Awesome to hear Bang Bang again!

Also, I liked Father of All before. But I never would have guessed how much of a MASSIVE improvement it is live. Like holy hell. 

This. 

11 minutes ago, Cheap Escape said:

It took a couple of listens to wrap my head around it, but this song is a chaotic breath of fresh air for the band; it's not just unexpected, it actively challenges any preconceptions one might bring to the table. More importantly, it's a genuinely good song. I'm into it.

And this. 

I loved to hear Bang Bang live, looks like an amazing performance as well from the video. And FOAMF is glorious, is fresh, it must be so fun to dance on it during a concert, and it’s so refreshing to hear it on a radio. I’m very happy with it, looking forward to hear the whole 26 minutes and what will come next, tour and everything else :) 

Still not keen on it after a few listens. Live version is no improvement for me. It's really the vocals that kill it for me. 

Great to see they've kept Bang Bang. If they can only keep one track from Rev Rad I'm glad it's that. Shame to see no trilogy making the setlist. Guess that was to be expected being a shorter set now.

Archived